Account Transfers

DeletedUser

Hey All,

I'm posting on behalf of a tribemate who is going to be leaving the game in the near future. What is the policy on transfering accounts, or letting someone else take over an aco**** that is already in play.

Secondly, we're looking for someone to take over a top 100 account. This person needs to be loyal to the current tribe and have time for serious activity.

You can message me in game if you're interested in taking it over. I won't say the account that's being given, for obvious reasons and, if you decide to message me in game, you'll see that this is not my main account either.

Thanks for any replies/interest,

Red Dragon

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
This is the wrong place for this post, however,

The rules for taking over an account on any game world is simple, If player A is quitting and player B is already on the same world but wishes to take over player A's account then player B's password needs to be changed by a 3rd party or the account set to delete prior to player B moving to player A's account and the accounts can never noble each other as this would be a breach in the TW rules . If the player taking over the account is not currently on the world then there are no rules for it, simply log in and change the email and password(if they will be taking over ownership of the account.)