ADDICT vs SummuS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ADDICT declared war on SummuS for K34...

Some ours latter:

summus.png

we did damages...

Ok, they are weaks, but this might warm up... Essenciatly... This is like a controlled fire, it burns 'till we want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gosh ,dude stop with threads already :/ not any declaration deserves a thread

DeletedUser724

Gosh ,dude stop with threads already :/ not any declaration deserves a thread

yeah, when you do a declaration of war on the externals, it should be vs a major tribe and include pretty pictures and big words :D we external forum goers are easy to amuse (at least I am...idk about the rest of you :p)

and also, next time, please include a back story (but like I said, make sure its not some minor territory dispute and actually could have some sort of relevance to people outside your direct area...)

but anyways, now that I've criticized you enough, good luck with the war :D

DeletedUser

lol , we can see .us is just started , making threads when the world is just started , and making topics about wars ? hahaha

DeletedUser

Every declaration is important, Well it is to the tribes involved...

Flaming noobs will lead to a dead forum

DeletedUser

jeeezes ..
Are u serious ?

Already making a topic about a " war " .
You're not even taking over villages yet, so why won't u stop bothering us and stay in the game.. not the forums ;)

DeletedUser

jeeezes ..
Are u serious ?

Already making a topic about a " war " .
You're not even taking over villages yet, so why won't u stop bothering us and stay in the game.. not the forums ;)

Was it really necessary to post in a dead thread to complain about the topic?

DeletedUser

was it necessary to show how unnecessary posting in a dead thread to coplain about the topic is?
next someone will ask is it necessary to ask is it necessary to show how unnecessary posting in a dead thread to coplain about the topic is? :D:D

DeletedUser

was it necessary to show how unnecessary posting in a dead thread to coplain about the topic is?
next someone will ask is it necessary to ask is it necessary to show how unnecessary posting in a dead thread to coplain about the topic is? :D:D

Someone had to say it, I was simply taking one for the team :p

DeletedUser

haha and in the words of the great daniel tosh 'and for that we thank you'

Status
Not open for further replies.