An API for TribalWars

DeletedUser

Hello.

I was wondering if an API (Application Programming Interface) was existing on TribalWars and where can I see the documentation of it. If an API exist on TW, I want to know if we can access to some data like the villages, units, our points, or if we can make some actions like build units or attack an ennemi for exemple.

Thanks for your answer.

DeletedUser

Please check the [thread=4783]Script Rules[/thread] before beginning work on your project - players must control their troops via the user interface provided.

The Tribal Wars client (as a browser game) uses html, css, and javascript . There is no public documentation, but you can use your browser's developer tools to read through the code. The majority of approved scripts are written in javascript and interact with the loaded document, doing things such as filling in troop numbers, searching for criteria, making calculations, etc. Anything that submits or requests account-specific data from the server needs to be approved before using it.

Some of the [thread=5996]World Data[/thread] can be downloaded. This mostly contains information that could be acquired from checking the rankings or looking at the map; no account-specific information like troops, resources, building lvls, etc is available.