Android app Status

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser

OK, I'll bite...

Where is this new Android app? The one on the Google Play Store is still heavily marked as Beta, and hasn't changed in weeks, so where is this new version that Innogames boasted about last week?

Deleted User - 419875

I have confirmed that the app is out of Beta and that the title has just not yet been removed in the Play store.

DeletedUser

Well, I have confirmed that:

1. As far as Play is concerned, the version on the Play server is the same as the version that I've had for many weeks, so won't update it. If, indeed, the Play server version is different (and the software doesn't appear to have a feature like 'Report Version Number", so it's anyone's guess whether they are the same or different), then whoever at InnoGames who manages the upload to the Play servers has failed.

2. The store description doesn't mention "Beta" at all.

3. The app's icon has the word BETA written over the pic of the bearded knight.

Kawoni, it might be an idea to actually do some testing.

DeletedUser

I agree, I was excited to see it come out of Beta, but the game did not update, or even have an option to update. As far as gameplay, it is still less reliable then on my IPAD, and PC. No difference seen yet...

Deleted User - 419875

There was no big update or change, just a succession of small ones, we are sorry that you may not have even been aware of those small changes.

DeletedUser

Regardless of the number or size of the changes, the FACT remains that the app on the Play store does not register as having been updated, which is a failure of InnoGames staff.

You went to all the trouble of boasting how the app was out of beta, and how great the changes were, but:

1. You messed up the update in the Play store (do you KNOW that the app in the store is the latest?).
2. You claimed the app in the Play store is no longer in beta, but the icon says Beta all over it.
3. Contrary to the claims of how great the no-longer-beta version was, you now say we may not notice the difference.

As a premium player, I've sent a fair bit of money to Innogames. You are not impressing me.

DeletedUser

There was no big update or change, just a succession of small ones, we are sorry that you may not have even been aware of those small changes.

You appear to be ignoring my point that Google's Play store is also evidently not aware of these changes.

Please do some elementary testing: get an Android device, download the app, notice the icon. Then you may want to respond with a little more accuracy.

Deleted User - 419875

As I explained and will explain again. The app is out of Beta and the title has not yet been changed. Contrary to what you are saying, this information is passed down from InnoGames themselves. We are sorry that you do not find the small changes that were made as spectacular as you would want, but the app is continuously being worked on. And we love to hear from our players constructive criticism and that information is passed onto the developers. Your only complaint seems to be that the app picture still says Beta. Please have patience that the picture will be changed as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

My complaint is not with the picture, but with the app itself. It is forever freezing and just generally unreliable....