Another stupid question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Was going to ask this in my other topic, but it's closed.

Nobling yourself wipes out your own troops, statue, churches, etc...?

The last world I played on was a newer .net server. Nobled myself once (heavy attacks and mistaken nobles) as defensive move and didn't lose my troops. Same here or what?

I guess I'm sorta noobish, I've never stuck in for the long haul. Several months, then I'm bored and quit.

DeletedUser

No question is stupid if you don't know the answer.

When you noble yourself it is exactly the same as if somebody else was nobling you. All the troops die leaving you with the farm only filled with the population from the buildings. Prenobling can be affective costing your enemies 3 or more nobles to take a village. There is only one instance when I can see nobling yourself to be beneficial and that's if the villages current loyalty is less than 25.

Once you noble a village the troops in the last attack (being the one that takes the village) support it. All buildings stay the same unless you use rams and catapults.

DeletedUser

That's what I've always assumed, you lose the troops in the village no matter who nobles it (you or someone else).

The last world I played on was world 50 .net. I was under heavy attacks and nobled myself one time, troops were outside the village and didn't disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.