anyone able to explain ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2247

how come from 10 pm to midnight resources r not counted??? i was having fun trying to keep pace with 15:42 ubber farmers with my 1 tenth troops lol

DeletedUser

If you are talking about the award of the day, for some reason the awards are still run on a time other than .US server time. Thus, the "day" restarts sooner than 00:00 server time

DeletedUser

What do you mean, not counted :confused:? What Mashman said, if you're referring to the awards. If you'd like that changed, suggest it in the suggestions forum.

DeletedUser2247

If you are talking about the award of the day, for some reason the awards are still run on a time other than .US server time. Thus, the "day" restarts sooner than 00:00 server time

it seems at 10 st it resets to 0 but doesnt add up the farm runs or at least is not showing them

i was just wondering because other worlds when the reset takes place and a farm run lands a few minutes after it counts them.

u6s5l. What do you mean, not counted ? What Mashman said, if you're referring to the awards. If you'd like that changed, suggest it in the suggestions forum.

can i leave annonymous suggestions???

DeletedUser

There's no way I know of to leave anonymous suggestions. All you can do is either create an alias, or have someone else post it for you.

DeletedUser

although its already been brought up that awards are not in line with server time.

DeletedUser1446

The awards are not reseting at server time.

Also he is right, from 10ST the resets but only after a couple of hours it starts again counting:S

DeletedUser

how come from 10 pm to midnight resources r not counted??? i was having fun trying to keep pace with 15:42 ubber farmers with my 1 tenth troops lol

I will have a look into this, and try to get it fixed.

can i leave annonymous suggestions???

If you would like to leave an annonymous suggestion, pm me HERE, i will not name anyone who doesn't want to be.

I know it isnt the same, but it will still get your suggestion across without you being named.

DeletedUser1446

Inga log in and see that the awards just reseted;)

See you guys tomorrow

DeletedUser2247

ty Inga no Kusar for looking into it mostly was wondering how it would affect some 1 racing for looter award and 10:01 hits with 1000 farm runs to hit and end up loosing because off the mysterious laps in time

Yesterday 14:49
Mashman although its already been brought up that awards are not in line with server time.

sorry i only joined here 3 days ago and haven`t read the 15000 other posts on the world. but ty for mentioning it i will go search for it now ummmm i mean later.

killerspear The awards are not reseting at server time.

Also he is right, from 10ST the resets but only after a couple of hours it starts again counting:S

right on topic i think first time in any of my forums has a real true neutral attitude (Cheers). where do i vote for u as moderator??

now this is the hardest part...please close this forum on my demand without posting

DeletedUser

Thread closed by request. And yes, I will post this so I have a record of what I did :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.