[archive] On the "Staff Introductions"

DeletedUser

Hi guys :D

It could be created a sub-section with the name of archive, there the moderators could move the "retired" moderators to this new section.

Then, it would be more clear because we would be able to see only the current moderatos, and if we want to know more about the past of the forum, we could visit that sub-section.

Simple but effective.

What do you think about?
Give your constructive critic.

DeletedUser

The threads of no-longer-staff-members are locked. Simply put, there are so few threads that it is easy to see who is and who is no longer staff (plus, their usernames are no longer coloured if they are retired staff).

Maybe when there are more staff, this could be an option worth considering. For now, I would say there is no need personally.

DeletedUser

The threads of no-longer-staff-members are locked. Simply put, there are so few threads that it is easy to see who is and who is no longer staff (plus, their usernames are no longer coloured if they are retired staff).

Maybe when there are more staff, this could be an option worth considering. For now, I would say there is no need personally.

Yes, but one day, this situation will appears, and would be much better having already on control.
And the colors there don't make any difference, you only can know if determined member is or isn't by entering the post and checking his/her nickname.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

Yeah they need a key thing at the bottom of the forum about the users on line so you know what the colors mean if you are new here you wont know

DeletedUser2069

Oh an yes I think they need to do something with former staff intros if there not on staff anymore should have a retired section or something

DeletedUser

Oh an yes I think they need to do something with former staff intros if there not on staff anymore should have a retired section or something

Thanks for the support.

Yeah they need a key thing at the bottom of the forum about the users on line so you know what the colors mean if you are new here you wont know

Yes, it would be very helpful, you should create a suggestion mentioning this. /\

DeletedUser

By key thing do you mean something like:

Community Manager - Elder Moderators - Moderators - Senior In-Game Staff - In-Game Staff

DeletedUser

By key thing do you mean something like:

Community Manager - Elder Moderators - Moderators - Senior In-Game Staff - In-Game Staff

You lost the rainbow :(

I think you should go back to the rainbow color purely because it will be a INGAMISSEDANAUGHTYWORDHOWDAREYOUINGA<3TheSmashNasty to code in if you were to do this :p

DeletedUser

You lost the rainbow :(

I think you should go back to the rainbow color purely because it will be a bitch to code in if you were to do this :p

The way it was coded in the first place, it would hopefully go in pretty easily :p

DeletedUser

Make a thread in this forum, or add it to the "Forum Suggestions" thread, and i will get on it after work. if i have the energy :eek:

DeletedUser

Inga, you didn't said nothing about my suggestion :(

[USER]Googly[/USER] said the correct answer.

We don't have a large enough team for the "archive" to be of any major use. It may be implemented at a later date, but for now i just see it as not needed.

DeletedUser

[USER]Googly[/USER] said the correct answer.

We don't have a large enough team for the "archive" to be of any major use. It may be implemented at a later date, but for now i just see it as not needed.

Ooh, ok.
I shouldn't have asked for googly's opinion :p jk
So, i think this topic can be closed, right?

DeletedUser

Nope, it can stay open, as others might want to say their part.

DeletedUser

I was wondering why you link me to threads you want me to comment on :p

I'm still waiting for a miracle :D

@topic

I'm still waiting for more comments :D

DeletedUser

Not sure this requires a lot of discussion, its more of a waste at this point really. There simply arent enough former mods to warrant.

DeletedUser329

If people aren't mods anymore their thread should be deleted .

<3