Are we getting

DeletedUser2069

Ms. CM,

A bit ago I requested a name change and it wasnt possible so I suggested to you that it should be possible for a fee then today I notice on .net this announcement

Dear players,

From today onwards it is now possible for all players to change their name for a fee of 500 premium points. We have introduced this option after many requests from players asking for name changes. You can access this functionality by clicking on Settings from the top menu, then Settings from the menu on the left, and finally Change username from the sub menu.

You can only change your name once per 14 days. Once your name has been changed, your old name will remain unavailable for use for a period of 180 days.

For forum users, please note that changing your name in-game won't automatically change your forum account name. If you would like your forum account name to be updated too, you must submit a forum ticket. After the 180 day cool-down period, you may be forced to change your forum name if another player registers using your old name.

If you change your name to something that violates our rules you will be forced to change your name back and will not receive a refund.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss this, please click here for our discussion thread.

changed_username.png

Jon/Morthy
Community Manager

Are we going to be lucky enough to see this feature at all any time soon

DeletedUser2069

Thank you kindly
I hope its a yes and I hope it is soon that we get it

HUGS :)

DeletedUser2069

The US server isnt cared about they dont like to give us anything till last an they dont like to answer questions pertaining to our server cause you asked them like 2 weeks ago and still nothing :(

DeletedUser2069

Im just going to assume this to be a NO or to be a not going to happen for a long time and by the time it happens it wont matter anymore type of thing lol

DeletedUser

I would assume they will change it sooner or later, just because they are not answering you doesn't mean its a no. They might change it with the next upgrade.
.net does that a lot they wait to do things till a update comes up then they change it with the update.

DeletedUser

Mostly just stopping by on .us
Plan on playing a few worlds on .net currently playing W62.
Don't like the forum mods enough to play here on .us and the forums are far to dead for me to find this any fun for me.

DeletedUser2069

Alright then I guess I wont ask you to pick up an account :p

For the record the forum mods dont like you either :p
Good luck to your .net worlds

DeletedUser329

The answer was yes.
Soon.
Don't have a specific date atm.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The US server isnt cared about they dont like to give us anything till last an they dont like to answer questions pertaining to our server cause you asked them like 2 weeks ago and still nothing :(

Which totally explains why you were the first English server to get every other premium feature.

Oh, wait, no it doesn't.