attack just disappeared

DeletedUser5381

sent a train to noble a village near by, and while i aptiently waited for the final attack to hit i logged of and browsed the interwebs came back and was unable to log on..
tried from my phone and was succesful but out of the 3 attacks i sent only the last 2 were returning.. (i obviously wasn't able to get the loyalty low enough)

i check my reports and there's nothing about my first attack even hitting, my farm population levels are the same on my computer and phone and no changes were made there..

wondering if anyone else had similar problems..? :confused::confused::confused:

also i really miss my troops.. they were good men:stat::lc::pal::ax:

DeletedUser

Don't know if you saw this yet or not, but it looks like they'll have everything fixed soon. Your attack should have gone though it's just taking the game a while to catch up since the server was down so long.

[h=2]Overdue events[/h]Building construction, troop recruitment, attacks and supports are taking longer to complete than usual due to some technical issues on our end. We've been notified about the problem, and are working on fixing it.
Don't worry: construction, recruitment, attacks and supports will be carried out in the correct order once the game has caught up with calculating them all.
Our apologies for the inconvenience,
The Tribal Wars team

DeletedUser5381

Don't know if you saw this yet or not, but it looks like they'll have everything fixed soon. Your attack should have gone though it's just taking the game a while to catch up since the server was down so long.

Overdue events

Building construction, troop recruitment, attacks and supports are taking longer to complete than usual due to some technical issues on our end. We've been notified about the problem, and are working on fixing it.
Don't worry: construction, recruitment, attacks and supports will be carried out in the correct order once the game has caught up with calculating them all.
Our apologies for the inconvenience,
The Tribal Wars team

hahah yeah there back now thanks man!