[Basic - Tutorial] What is morale and luck ?

DeletedUser

Morale: Moral it is a protection for new players or players with low development, The moral works case a player with high points attack a player with low points, the player with high points loses part of his strenght.

Example: If the moral between a high points and a low points is 70%, the player with high points will fight with only 70 % of his total power. (100 % it's the max)

But if a player with low point attacks a player with high points, his moral will be always 100 %, in other words, he will have the full strenght of his attack.

Formulas:

Based on points -
Calculated with the average score between attacker and defender. min((defensor / attacker) * 3 + 0.3, 1)

Based on time -
Calculated with the average score between attacker and defender and the amount of days played by the defender. Morality grows with time, when the more time the game is played the lowest is the morale min((defensor / attacker) * 3 + min(0.25 + days playing * 0.002, 0.5), 1)

Luck: It always varies between 25% and -25%.
It is always assigned by the attacker's point of view.

Example: If the luck is 14% in the attack, the troops of the attacker will have their strength increased because they'll fight with 14 % extra power, if the luck was negative, like -14%, the player fight with 14 % less power.

This is a basic tutorial, thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moved to general section for same reason as other thread.

DeletedUser

Not bad, if it was clarified a bit, it could be quite a useful guide.

For example, when morale is 30%, the attackers troops aren't decreased in power by 30%, but are actually only fighting with 30% of their power. Luck works the same way with + and - values. +25% luck brings the troops fighting power up 25%, and -25% luck takes it down 25%

DeletedUser

Morale:Example: If the moral between a high points and a low points is 30 %, the player with high points will lose 30 % of his strenght on the attack.

To me, that was like saying with 30% morale, the attacker loses 30% of his strength. Does that mean with something like 98% morale, he loses 98% of his strength?

That's why I had to clarify that... It wasn't worded clearly at all.

DeletedUser

To me, that was like saying with 30% morale, the attacker loses 30% of his strength. Does that mean with something like 98% morale, he loses 98% of his strength?

That's why I had to clarify that... It wasn't worded clearly at all.

All right, i'll change it.
edit: wow, now i really saw it, it was really confuse, now i fixed, tell me what you think now :p

Last edited by a moderator: