Best farm hauls?

Reaction score
What you guys got?

Oh and just a pointwhore with his best haul for first submission:

image0.png

Reaction score
Hard to be salty when pp farming, just posting a point whore who at the time had 4400 points and this was his nuke with one village. You are however almost 4 weeks late on your reply. If you are going to be late on a reply please don't post garbage. Just keep that stuff to yourself.

GenesisCommander

Reaction score
Hard to be salty when pp farming, just posting a point whore who at the time had 4400 points and this was his nuke with one village. You are however almost 4 weeks late on your reply. If you are going to be late on a reply please don't post garbage. Just keep that stuff to yourself.

If it was an issue that I reply to posts that are 4 weeks old, they should've been deleted. But hey, can't help the saltiness. Dm me ingame, I'll teach you how not to get rimmed when pp farming.

Reaction score
This account is not even mine, nor was he in my tribe. Message me in game on W50, send me a friend request, restart near me, so I can rim you.

Reaction score
You are ranked 44 on a world that has the perfect settings for fast growth. I am for sure not worried about you haha.
I farmed, and looted more than you day 4 of the world with 1 village and you had 7 villages on day 15ish for you. Sit down little girl.

1602363997012.png

1602364048234.png

1602364086493.png

1602364218676.png