Best farms

DeletedUser

So there is a guy near me i keep trying to farm and he never has any resources and i always think damn he is good at dodging my attacks. Now i finally look at my scout report and realize why aren't i getting any resources:

Warehouse (Level 4)
Hiding place (Level 10)

I'm an idiot -.-

DeletedUser

So there is a guy near me i keep trying to farm and he never has any resources and i always think damn he is good at dodging my attacks. Now i finally look at my scout report and realize why aren't i getting any resources:

Warehouse (Level 4)
Hiding place (Level 10)

I'm an idiot -.-

Be happeh it's not warehouse 1/hiding place 10. :) I do that on worlds I quit

DeletedUser

lol whats the difference.

lvl4 WH holds 1859 and lvl10 hiding place hides 2 k :/

DeletedUser

Warehouse (Level 4)
Hiding place (Level 10)

I'm an idiot -.-

Yep, i do that everytime i quit a world. Its called farm prof. :)

DeletedUser

Umh you do know that you can be sniped when showing the exact village and it's loyalty?

DeletedUser

Meh. I didn't even see they got 2nd village.

Grats to Ali, Milad, and Cent! GJ GUYS!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

505|544 <--- this village looks like a great farm... the person is a huge point whore :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Opponents defeatedAs attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 szfz333 11.791

Umh. Yeah. :rolleyes:

Btw, I am not bragging. I wouldn't want to be #1 in ODA. But these guys are DoNotUseNaughtyWords turtles. :D

DeletedUser

Opponents defeatedAs attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 szfz333 11.791

Umh. Yeah. :rolleyes:

Btw, I am not bragging. I wouldn't want to be #1 in ODA. But these guys are ThanksToTheHeirToTheThroneICaughtThisAndWeWouldBothLikeYouToStopUsingNaughtyWordsOkThxBai. :D

that what happened when you sent all your archers at that guy wasnt it ;) hahaha