Best HQ

DeletedUser

Not hard to send 50 cats at yourself once you have 2 villages.

Yes your right there, but i think zeelbeno would rather use the resources to build the HQ on something else that he see's to be more useful rather than building the HQ higher than level 20 when he is going to demolish a few weeks down the line back to level 20.

I personal have gone with level 20 and am staying there.

DeletedUser

Ye I will have smithy lv 20 by this time tommorow with only a lv 20 hq :)

DeletedUser

i will have lvl 10 by this time tomorow, with hq 24 :O

Zeelbeno has been using the halfing feature! the cheat :eek: but i must say he doesent rival my lc count at all so i guess he will be eating dust again ;)

DeletedUser

ye but i didn't pay for the premium...

gretispay worked fine

and i didn't half each level 8 times...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yes your right there, but i think zeelbeno would rather use the resources to build the HQ on something else

If you're farming properly resource cost doesn't matter. All queues will be running 24/7 and you will be redlining your warehouse nearly nonstop, resources should never be your limiting factor except when dealing with coin/package production.

DeletedUser

Zeelbeno has been using the halfing feature! the cheat :eek: but i must say he doesent rival my lc count at all so i guess he will be eating dust again ;)

I do think halfing it more than once is a bit of a cheat...lets be honest if I could be bothered to run hours of gratispay i would have every building producing at a 16th or 32nd of the usual time.
Which lets be honest is fairly stupid.

DeletedUser

nt really i've only halved the smithy builds by 2 each time...

but thats also why i find the halving rule stupid

its innogames wanting to get even more money

DeletedUser

If you're farming properly resource cost doesn't matter. All queues will be running 24/7 and you will be redlining your warehouse nearly nonstop, resources should never be your limiting factor except when dealing with coin/package production.

Of course that is the case nauz and both mine and zeelbeno have been like that for quite some time. But id rather have another 100 light cav running around than HQ level 23.

Also this world is not as competitive so really there is no need for the higher HQ anyways, wouldent you agree?

DeletedUser

This world is indeed kind of doll ^^
Churches won't stimulate the action...