Best HQ

Nauzhror

Reaction score
having hq over 20 is point whoring

you don't need it any higher than that

Mmm, no.

On worlds far more competitive than this I've went 26 HQ, been 1st or 2nd to 30 farm on world, and been rank 1.

So, if having the most troops on the server due to raising barracks and stable faster than everyone else equates to pointwhoring, then yes, it's pointwhoring, otherwise, no.

DeletedUser173

I used to agree with that argument, but then I tried a 23 HQ startup, and boy did it help :O

DeletedUser

ye but then you have to demolish it afterwards...

which doesn't appeal to me that much

DeletedUser

no u dont, the extra few levels dont take up that much farm space, and also it is very useful if you have to re-build quickly during a war :D

DeletedUser

ah but my troops number to farm space ratio works out with 3 farm space left

so wouldnt work for me

i've always gone with 20 hq though and now with the premium thing it dosn't matter having it higher during a war

DeletedUser

I always put my HQ up to Level 20. I'm not a noble rush player. I always play in the Rim, so yeah...

^_^

DeletedUser173

Even so, the extra few levels early on is a life saver...

DeletedUser

I don't usually join during the start of the game. Remember, I usually join the Rim.

I don't have to catch up in the Ranking early on the game.

So, having a Level 20 HQ for me is fine. As long as I have my Farms.

Your Building Layout Level is your own preference. You make your own decision for which ever works for you the best.

DeletedUser

I started on the 'rim' not sure how k45 ended up being the rim but trust me.....give me 3 months and lets see how the 'core' players are keeping up.

DeletedUser173

haha, I'm on K45 too, but I'm also in the top 10 players :p

DeletedUser

As of right now, there are only four Active Continents.

So, Continents that used to be Rim can no longer be consider a Rim Continent in here.

But, just like what you said..., you could catch up quick since you are in the Rim.

DeletedUser

That is why you are in the core.

Anyway, back to the topic.

DeletedUser

ye but tbh

the way they've spread out the people on this world the people on the rim and people in the core have probably started at same time

DeletedUser

Well, there were only a couple of players.

So, this Game World is just like the Speed World Map in the .NET Server.

Now back to the discussion.

My HQ is currently at a decent level...

DeletedUser173

Mine's 22, with a 17 smithy. I hear someone has academy from a certain "feature" involving halved build time...