Best Memories of W4

DeletedUser2069

What is your best Memories of W4?

I would have to say my best memory of W4 is the day that I screwed 15:42's plans over. When I heard that they had plans to take out TICKET in K55 in order to come after PERV, I put in works to MERGE TICKET into PERV because I knew that TICKET wouldnt of stood much of a chance at holding off 15:42 with the leadership and the teamwork they had going on for them prior to joining PERV. I felt it was best interest to put a stop to those plans and make sure 15:42 could not have the opportunity to expand and make a move against PERV.

Thats just one memory I have more I will share should others be interested in this thread

DeletedUser

What is your best Memories of W4?

I would have to say my best memory of W4 is the day that I screwed 15:42's plans over. When I heard that they had plans to take out TICKET in K55 in order to come after PERV, I put in works to MERGE TICKET into PERV because I knew that TICKET wouldnt of stood much of a chance at holding off 15:42 with the leadership and the teamwork they had going on for them prior to joining PERV. I felt it was best interest to put a stop to those plans and make sure 15:42 could not have the opportunity to expand and make a move against PERV.

Thats just one memory I have more I will share should others be interested in this thread

Yea that was a great move to have us come over from TICKET. Without that choice I would have never been a proud member of PERV.
One of my best memories was when you took out a whole tribe with just words. WTF never stood a chance with a brilliant move like sending their entire tribe a mail that their fearless leader wrote about giving up his own teammates villages to the enemy just to save his own ass. That was a true sign of TW greatness and very entertaining to watch

DeletedUser2069

OMG that was so funny I remember that. That tribe didnt last 24 hour after they got that circ mail LOL

DeletedUser

It's nice people still remember 15:42 though I stopped during the most exciting part of the game
because of RL :)