Best!

DeletedUser1446

Hi there guys,

http://us.twstats.com/us3/index.php...source=us&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsrefA few days ago i was trying to help a tribe in the Spanish server to accomplish some goals... And then i thought, "Why don´t you make a tribe in US3?"

So i did... US3 just oppened...nothing much happening already so it´s the perfect time to get some work done;)

So, i´m looking for some active players, dedicated and with 2 eyes in their head so that they can read the forum!

My goal will be getting TOP1 in K55.. no matter the time needed that is my secondary goal! My MAIN objective is to teach as much players i can get to improve their way of playing. I can garantee some good pointers and suggestions.

In this tribe you can expect activity, good teaching and good fun...

I won´t invite anyone without a conversation in-game!

Best regards,

killerspear

Leader of Best!

DeletedUser1446

SouthEast...don´t get to long...i´m counting on you.

DeletedUser1446

So.. We started today to send out some recruitment mails.. The forum is up and running already..

Expect some activity in the near future regarding this tribe.

I know this is gonna be difficult but it´s for that reason i choose this US3:)

Best regards.

DeletedUser1446

Hi there,
So some merging is going to happen as it is going to be difficult to make our way without it...

I like to thanks the guys from my tribe that are really supporting:)

Best regards!

DeletedUser

I joined at this time /Weed?. But if we fail, i will join you're tribe Hugo. ;)

..... you should be slapped with a huge trout at this point. Until you start liking it.

As for this advertisement: all the best of luck, I'll be glad to act as stand-in teacher every now and then, in order to teach the dynamics of farming. No boring theory here, just practical stuff :D

DeletedUser

There gonna be a up an coming tribe. Their already almost there. They'll be interesting to watch.