Best!

DeletedUser

Good luck Poolboy. Gonna be one hell of a fight up north though.

DeletedUser

Nah ze (killerspear) and Dom (poolman) realized the tribe wasn't working so they joined mine. I was good friends with them so it all worked out :).

DeletedUser

Nah ze (killerspear) and Dom (poolman) realized the tribe wasn't working so they joined mine. I was good friends with them so it all worked out :).
We merged you noob :p and i'm one of the biggest beneficiaries of the new tribe we created

DeletedUser

Lol a merge with two people? Yeah right. You are .0000001% leader you noob. Lol jk. But it's most definitely not a merge.

DeletedUser

Correctively speaking, does the premade "Best!" exist no more? Currently wondering if we can close this, or if I had previously read something wrong.

DeletedUser

It doesn't exist but you have no rights to close mr. bitey wolf

DeletedUser

EXCUSE ME WHILE I YELL. THIS IS HOW IT IS AND I WANT ALL TO PAY ATTENTION. I HAVE GONE BY TWO NAMES [KING.ECGBERHT] AND [AUSIR] AND WHEN I DID AUSIR AKKI WAS MY CO AND WE FOUNDED THE TRIBE FUNNY DUCKERS F~D NOW I WAS INVITED BY CARSINATED WHO CO PLAYS A LEADER OF A TRIBE IN W3 I AM NOT SAYING WHICH THAT IS FOR HIM TO SAY AND HIM ALONE. NOW NOTICING THE 3 MONTH TIME WAS UP I STARTED THE RECRUITING PROCESS FOR US4. BUT THIS TIME I LEARNED CO PLAYING CAN SAVE UR BEHIND MORE THAN ANYTHING AND STARTED USING DIFFERENT CO PLAYERS I WANTED 1 FOR MY TIME ZONE AND TWO FOR ANOTHER. GANGSTER PANDA IS MY TIME ZONE. I ADDED HIM TO MY FUNNY DUCKERS AND HE STARTED RECRUITING. EVEN FROM OTHER PREMADES (NOOB). EVEN MORE (NOOB) IS A PREMADE MERGING BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN WHICH WAS SAID BEFORE NOW. GANGSTER PANDA ALSO BECAME THE FINDER FOR CO PLAYERS WHICH HE HAS DONE WELL SO FAR. COUPLE FAILS BUT HEY EVEN I FAILED AT A COUPLE BECAUSE THE CO'S THAT SAID YES FOR ME THOUGHT I HAD MILLION POINT ACCOUNTS. BUT I WAS STARTING US3. NOW IN FUNNY DUCKERS DOM, KILLERSPEAR, KING.ECGBERHT (CO-GANGSTER PANDA) ARE ALL FOUNDERS OF FUNNY DUCKERS CAUSE I AM WILLING TO BE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO SAY SO. BUT AS I SAID EARLIER I COULD REVERT TO SAYING I WAS FOUNDER AND FORGET THE REST AND THEIR PRIDE. NOW EVERYONE WHO STOPPED FLAMING GANGSTER PANDA ONLY START AGAIN BECAUSE EVERYONE FLAMING OTHER TRIBES. NOW HERE IS THE THING. LAST I CHECKED FORUM MOD'S RULE IS NO FLAMING OTHER PLAYERS AND TRIBES IN THEIR FORUMS. YOU CAN BE BANNED FROM FORUMS FOR DOING SO. NOW DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE BANNED? IF SO THEN CONTINUE AS I WILL REFRAIN FROM FEEDING YOUR DESIRE. I JUST CAME TO USE ALL CAPS IN ORDER TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT GANGSTER PANDA WAS NOT AND IS NOT THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF ANYTHING AND EVEN DOM AND KILLERSPEAR HAD MORE THAN JUST THEM TO JOINING IN THIS MERGE. WE ALL CONTRIBUTED SO ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

DeletedUser

Gansta panda is a noob and does not no how to play the game he is a noob and always will
Be

DeletedUser

Gansta panda is a noob and does not no how to play the game he is a noob and always will
Be

Offtopic Posting
Post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".

Between the lines you will notice that replies must be strictly topic related. Although many people may agree, the goal here is to request to join the premade. Since this premade is no longer existant, please do not reply to this. InK or another moderator will close this shortly.

Thanks.

-TWB.

DeletedUser

Be

Yes umm hi hater. Do know you from anywhere? Your just jumping on the bandwagon on that one but unfortunately for you that bandwagon was burnt down in flames and died. Thank you for uncooperation. You can stop now :).

DeletedUser

Be

then join W4 and beat him. Actions speak louder than words.

Honestly, you guys are just idiots for all yelling at gangster and calling him a noob.

THIS IS A THREAD FOR A PREMADE TRIBE, NOT A GANGSTER-BASH THREAD!