Best!

DeletedUser

Devilinvaders=troll

Leave this tribe alone bro and make yourself a tribe. We would all love to destroy you on w4

DeletedUser

Devilin, please stop being an idiot. He can leave us1 anytime he wants- i am not holding him captive. if he wants W4 to be his priority, i understand, and will step up or find another coplayer to help us out. I destroyed your argument he was a noob, so you hold to the one thing i cannot really explain about... lol... you refuse to admit you may have been wrong.

DeletedUser

Devilinvaders=troll

Leave this tribe alone bro and make yourself a tribe. We would all love to destroy you on w4

Lol, why should I make a tribe? I'm neither a tribe leader or anything. I don't like leading as well. I just like planning OPs. An I'm sorry If I offended his majesty. I'm just telling the truth.

Devilin, please stop being an idiot. He can leave us1 anytime he wants- i am not holding him captive. if he wants W4 to be his priority, i understand, and will step up or find another coplayer to help us out. I destroyed your argument he was a noob, so you hold to the one thing i cannot really explain about... lol... you refuse to admit you may have been wrong.

Okay, I might have been wrong. But I don't know his other accounts names or anything. I'm just seeing at his stats. Nothing more. Perhaps me might be a good player. But in any case I just rated him by his stats and the experience I know he has.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Okay, I might have been wrong. But I don't know his other accounts names or anything. I'm just seeing at his stats. Nothing more. Perhaps me might be a good player. But in any case I just rated him by his stats and the experience I know he has.

And you won´t know them this way... You should just asked...

About your ranking you did well... Now stop spaming in my tribe thread.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

You were flamming his premade so it's spam let's stay on topic and discuss best! And I think they will do great :)

DeletedUser

You were flamming his premade so it's spam let's stay on topic and discuss best! And I think they will do great :)

I wasn't flaming. I was discussing how they got in-experienced members. I was mistaken about one, about the other one I'm not, but perhaps he will co-play Spear :p

DeletedUser1446

No worries. thanks Devlin for giving this thread some discussing:)

About my stats and stuff don´t think i only play this server...play since 2007 and it´s all good for me...

I´m like any other...when i have time i make things better when i don´t get time i just don´t play so good:)

Wish you well

DeletedUser

Well lol, I won't repeat this, so all the haters pass this around :p
I will not be playing W4. I've got Khan And Matt to co-play me on W58 and it seems we will play it for a longer time :p

DeletedUser1446

Well depending on the settings perhaps i´ll go show you my skill in W58 solo or with some co-players as well...

Keep in touch mate.