=BH= W2 Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Only Person I would be bothered about is Nipigon and if he was in your tribe which he most likely is not he would join me :p

DeletedUser698

Hes not only 3 ModWar members are and you dont know em so dont ask.

DeletedUser

I Knew the Whole Tribe Dude So spill the Beans if you do I'll make you a Signature

DeletedUser

Oh Sorry Noise I'll Obey It's Just I Don't know -Rawr- Personally but I was in that world and well he is not that Good :D

DeletedUser698

Oh Sorry Noise I'll Obey It's Just I Don't know -Rawr- Personally but I was in that world and well he is not that Good :D

So you dont know him but you know hes not good? TW STATS look pretty good for him. Not a barb nobler nobles other big players i see nothing bad about him.

Please stop making assumptions without research and leave this thread :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you dont know him but hes not good. TW STATS look pretty good for him. Not a barb nobler nobles other big players i see nothing bad about him.

Please stop making assumptions without research and leave this thread :mad:
Thats why i said dont tease him immortal :D

DeletedUser698

Moderators Please Close/Delete this thread.

This premade will not be created prematurely of the world. I am sick of all this heckling from James (Immortal Soul). Sorry for all of you that applied/joined. Just dont go to ExP whatever you do, there bad news there.:mad:

NOTE:
=BH= will form in World 2. So if you are interested in joining mail me WHEN THE WORLD STARTS. I will be under the name pureOG.:eek:

DeletedUser698

No. you made it fail .
u know its not a right thing to make fun of other premades and claim that youre better than them.

Thanks noise

James all I gotta say is watch your arse in W2. Don't wimp out and join NW I want you right next to me in NE. I hope all your little puppets leave your premade too, cause really if they joined your tribe you must have bribed in some way.

Oh and to let you all know james has "co played" accounts and then changed the password. So don't trust him as a co player.

DeletedUser

Greg Tut Tut, you really think what you have it takes. Remeber you have been playing this game not for that long and you took over the PureOG not starting from scratch like me and normal people. And I have not bribed anyone there my mates and trusted people, your just jealous. And the last sentence is Neo's aka The Ch0sen 0nes LIEZ.

DeletedUser698

You got high_contrast at 1 million points you even told me over skype. You then quit at 2.2 million. My account is now 2.3 million so eh I am having a better run than you.

Umm I co played you for a bit on world 1. Right when I get settled in you changed your password.

Any more lies?

DeletedUser

Dude Look at my Account on W9 I started it from scratch my co-player is called viktor. You are a Noob. And you know what account I am talking about. Dude we have gone through all this face it.

Status
Not open for further replies.