BJ Playing dirty

DeletedUser

hmmm ive been keeping track on BJ looks like vvv66 jumped ship to the tribe NoMan and made a sister tribe to try and take control of the south east....now he is back in BJ but NoMan's profile says "noman was founded by vipers.
If you have questions please contact vipers or vvv66"... then it looks like NoMan was at war with the tribe Phoenix Rising, and instead of wiping them out they decided to merge.... looks to me like BJ are just a bunch of point whores... thats just my opinion... i think ~AD~ is the best tribe in the game :p.... any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You forgot the fact that NoMan was BJA (BJ Academy) for a few days. :)

DeletedUser

So, anyone care to translate this into something coherent?

EDIT: Also, the title of this thread made me lol :D

DeletedUser

lol BJ's sister tribe NoMan is at war with ~XB~ and BJ's big players have to get involved b/c NoMan doesnt have the skill to win haha

DeletedUser

Actually, it looks like BJ might allow itself to be pushed into a war that makes no sense for it. They took in Kategikos from Sie AQ and appointed him as their diplomat (or maybe he is just visiting - depends on who you listen to) - which is why vvv66 ultimately decided to quit BJ.

Apparently Kategikos wasn't satisfied getting his own tribe into a fight they weren't ready for. I didn't realize they had an award for leading multiple tribes to their doom. Or, maybe it's the award for 'declaring war on people you should have been thinking about working with'. He's pretty good at that too.

DeletedUser

Ooops! He was right!

Actually, it looks like BJ might allow itself to be pushed into a war that makes no sense for it. They took in Kategikos from Sie AQ and appointed him as their diplomat (or maybe he is just visiting - depends on who you listen to) - which is why vvv66 ultimately decided to quit BJ.

Apparently Kategikos wasn't satisfied getting his own tribe into a fight they weren't ready for. I didn't realize they had an award for leading multiple tribes to their doom. Or, maybe it's the award for 'declaring war on people you should have been thinking about working with'. He's pretty good at that too.

Hmmmm.... Two weeks ago I might have argued this point with you, but I have learned differently, the HARD way.

*tips cap to Dryke

Beware too much trust in certain Sie AQ players, they will sprout daggers in your back with very little provocation...

DeletedUser

This sounds interesting, might be a sign of life. What do you mean?

DeletedUser

lol yea, what a cryptic comment... care to explain a bit about what happened?

DeletedUser

OK, I don't have a ton of spare time, so please pardon my long delay in responding, but you are right -- my dark hint deserves clarification.

Let me start my saying this is not an attempt to flame, it is an attempt to set the facts straight over the history of W1, and explain my present conclusions and motivations. Since I don't browse the forums often and I don't know the proper tone here, I apologize in advance if my post seems a little aggressive.

I am the new head duke of BJ, and I am currently managing a war with my former closest ally, Sie AQ.

The duke of Sie AQ has been putting out that he chose to attack one of our members and war us because one our player attacked one of his players. What I will do here is explain how this was a carefully planned and crafted provocation on his part, and that this particular episode is one in a series of similar acts on his part.

Here is what he saw: he saw his ally develop several inactive players at the top, and he saw his ally's duke become one of the some-time inactives. He had an ongoing problem over 7x7 nobling between one of his players and one of ours, and HIS player was going inactive as well. So he took the player's sit, decided that the time was right for the dagger in the back, and decided to pick a fight with our player.

BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE: Kategikos had been allowed in to our tribe by our former duke to become warlord and diplomate, and he promptly used our tribe to attack his enemy ~AD~ with our players and troops. That's how this game is played sometimes, he had a plan and our duke's approval, and we followed orders and most didn't grumble (some did leave the tribe in protest) In doing this, he learned that we were in transition, and some players were weak and exploitable. Because of a language barrier, some players didn't have sitters. As duke, he could of course see who.

Now, for his latest provocation -- our player had tried repeatedly over nearly a six month period to get their player to stop nobling so close to his villages.

There have been loooooong long threads in the forum, mails, etc. kategikos has been asked again and again to discipline the player.

What we DIDNT know was that the player was going inactive and being sat.

When our player finally took a village back like he said he would over and over, did kategikos reach out to our duke? No, he sent over 2000 attacks at our player, demanded the player be kicked, and (MORE IMPORTANTLY) began separately nobling our biggest inactive and declared war.

Remarkably, he also kicked his player out of Sie AQ, we assume to manage his war stats. Craven.

CRAVEN JUST LIKE THE OLD EXP days, when our ally was Sie AQ in the war was against Ego?, and then MagicX declared. And we could handle it. Then BJ declared, and we were strained to the limit. IT WAS THAT POINT THAT kategikos CHOSE TO INVITE OUR LARGEST PLAYER. Yeah, I remember. That's the good old kategikos timing. The timing of a vulture with a dagger, not the timing of an ally.

Like THAT, this was clearly premeditated. When our player responded with attacks of his own, kategikos posted a big, inflammatory POLL in his forum: "BJ are attacking us!! Should we war them? Yes or No???" Yeah, nice propaganda job, selling a war on your closest ally that you had just used like a cheap tart. Try telling your players the truth next time. It's them that will suffer because of the reputation you've helped to create. Do you ever THINK about the consequences in terms of player game enjoyment? Nice.

Well, GUESS WHAT: kategikos' vulture eye is failing him this time. He busted up EXP and took credit for it, and this time, he was counting on inactivity, lack of leadership, and a difficult internal language barrier to keep his victim down until he could gut us. But this time, he overreached. His victim (lo and behold) had an orderly transfer of leadership, overcame the language barrier to get sits for all the inactives, and has come together and unified for some FUN! We should send his treacherous self a Christmas card, because we are really enjoying this.

This war will demonstrate that BJ are a worthy ally in both strength AND trust. We have a core of players that kategikos is finding out are united and skilled. We are strong when we are wrongly attacked, and we are trustable -- we would NEVER do something like this to an ally.

ALL: an alliance with kategikos is a warm and fuzzy thing, as long as YOU are STRONG and he happens to need your stacks to help him cover another problem he has. But the minute he senses weakness, you will find his customary clouds of fakes heading your way, or him inviting your largest player, or him telling you to kick one of your barons or else. A real friend, huh?

Sie AQ has survived because of tricks. They have a strong core in the center, and they have played other tribes like fools. Some how, everyone always ends up thinking they are stronger - but it's because SIE never supports anyone. They always want help defending their villages, but never rush to support allies. So when war came, they were defended. And then, they have always been ready with the dagger hand.

This time will be different!

I stand by my words.

Snake Pliskin

DeletedUser

i stand by Snake Pliskin,

i may not write quite as much but briefly, kategikos is a backstabber, who knows very well how to manipulate for the best, during the war with ~AD~ which at the time i had fully supported, but now i agree it was a waste of time, we stacked members of Sie AQ, while having to stack our own members, they were getting stacked by *SD*, BJ, and MagicX, and did they send support to anyone else?

i think not!

after this war kategikos knew who was inactive within our tribe, and needed a scapegoat for the war, and he found that in a long time squabble between two players one of his tribe, and one of BJ so he rallied his men behind a false cause, he is and i quote from a former member of Sie AQ a "dictator" which is exactly what he is, he's like Nazi Germany during WWII no one knew of the death camps, and he declared war on too many countries, (no offense to any German players it's just an analogy) and he will pay for that, BJ has changed in leadership and is now a well oiled machine that's hungry for some backstabbing Sie AQ blood!

any questions message on world 1 i may check the forums periodically but will respond much faster in gameplay

DeletedUser

You guys should not have trusted him... Kategikos has stabbed numerous tribes in the back... good to hear you are against Sie AQ now as well... we thought you guys were close with them...

But he did the same thing to Smash, then claimed credit for the break-up (which he did not cause)

So now it looks like Sie AQ allies are down to MagicX, which several of the players are already being taken out, and *SD*, the giant massive mob with all thse barb nobles... they may have backstabbed one too many allies in this case... nobody impressive is left on their side- half of their tribe left and formed Ego, which is now against them...

It may take a while beacuse as you said they are a tight group on the map with a strong core, but they are just outnumbered. MagicX is the first stop for the alliance surrounding me, but be assured Sie AQ will not be ignored ;)

So all in all, I am happy BJ has finally ended their obviously lopsided alliance with Sie AQ. I wish you guys luck (for now ;) )

DeletedUser

I only wish you'd all heard and paid more attention to the points Smash made about the untrustworthiness of players in Sie AQ's leadership, but I wish you the best of luck now :).

DeletedUser

I only wish you'd all heard and paid more attention to the points Smash made about the untrustworthiness of players in Sie AQ's leadership, but I wish you the best of luck now :).

I think I posted multiple times saying not to trust SieAQm they would just stab you in the back... :D

DeletedUser

Well. If BJ can hold strong on Sie, then Magix will fall to Ego! and 404 in a few months' time, if that. SD is only still there b/c they can noble barbs faster than S.S can noble them. They're just stalling for time. Which will run out. Looking mighty grim for the axis of evil atm.

DeletedUser

I just read this thread, having seen the title in the main page. I'm very saddened by the level of maturity in here :(