Pending Bonfires

DeletedUser

I wanna make a suggestion for future world settings.

Would it be possible to make a world with paladin weapons but no bonfire?

Even though most people don't admit it, almost everyone likes worlds with paladin weapons......... but they vote no because of bonfires.

Bonfires ruin the game by letting people make invincible villages that are impossible to get through, and it's VERY annoying. Most people would agree with me that paladin worlds would be much better off without the bonfire. Getting rid of the bonfire would make the game much fairer, instead of counting on luck and getting a bonfire you have to defend important villages with NORMAL troops instead of INVINCIBLE ones.

Would it be possible to get rid of it? W5 maybe? W6? Doesn't really matter when.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of this..make a sort of reduced weapon world.

Whether it is possible or not i dont know, but i will see what info i can get fo you.

DeletedUser329

It is possible to have a world with paladin weapons , not including the advanced weapons such as bonfire .

<3

DeletedUser

maybe you mean the non-enchanted weapons?

Halberd of Guan Yu - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Spearman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
Paracelsus' Longsword - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Swordsman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
Thorgard's battle axe - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Axeman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
Nimrod's long-bow - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Archer by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
Kalid's telescope - Scouts always see all of the villages troops including those that are not at home. (Paladin attacks normal, defends like a scout so can only be killed by scouts.)
Mieszko's lance - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Light cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
Nimrod's composite bow - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Mounted archer by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
Baptiste's Banner - It increases the offensive fighting power of your Heavy cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.
Carol's morning star - Increases the damage caused by rams by 100%
Aletheia's Bonfire - Increases the damage by catapults by 100%
Vasco's Scepter - The nobleman lowers the loyalty by at least 30. It also raises the fighting power by 30% offensively and by 20% defensively (Nobleman only).

DeletedUser2069

Best suggestion yet
Or at least cut the amount of what the bonfire does down cause its ridiculously over powered

DeletedUser

Increases the fighting power of catapults in the defense tenfold

Maybe they could change it to

Increases the damage done to buildings by catapults by 100%

DeletedUser329

If you look at uk10 . This world already has non advanced paladin weapons such as the bonfire . It is possible .

<3

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Even though most people don't admit it, almost everyone likes worlds with paladin weapons......... but they vote no because of bonfires.

What exactly makes you think you know what other people like despite them claiming otherwise?

I for one don't like worlds with paladin weapons, and in fact don't like worlds with paladins at all. Assuming that people that say they dislike them actually like them just because you do is incredibly close-minded, and silly.

DeletedUser

Most people I have talked to do like the worlds with paladin weapons. But they don't like the bonfire so they don't want them for that sole reason.

I could have worded what I said better. Shouldn't have said almost everyone likes them. I should have said Most people like them.

DeletedUser1214

Most people I have talked to do like the worlds with paladin weapons. But they don't like the bonfire so they don't want them for that sole reason.

I could have worded what I said better. Shouldn't have said almost everyone likes them. I should have said Most people like them.

Try going with "most of the people you have talked to like them."

Then you can avoid facing Nauzhror trolling you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Try going with "most of the people you have talked to like them."

Then you can avoid facing Nauzhror trolling you.

Wasn't trolling in the slightest, just not fond of people insinuating that others like something despite claiming that they don't, which is what, "Even though most people don't admit it, almost everyone likes worlds with paladin weapons" seems to imply. That even people that say they don't like them really do.

DeletedUser1214

Wasn't trolling in the slightest, just not fond of people insinuating that others like something despite claiming that they don't, which is what, "Even though most people don't admit it, almost everyone likes worlds with paladin weapons" seems to imply. That even people that say they don't like them really do.

Fair enough. Most of the people I talked to thought you were trolling. ;)

DeletedUser

I have a counter suggestion that may be agreeable. Bonfire is powerful defensive weapon, we need either a weapon to Counter bonfire or to be equally powerful offensively. My suggestion is beefing up the effectiveness of the LC weapon. This would give a counter to Bonfires and an Offensive beef so to equal offensive from defensive.

Now some could argue that would be unfair blah blah ... We could suggest maybe a 50% more effectiveness against Catapult bonus to LC weapon, thus not changing anything other then making a true counter to Bonfire. IDEAS?

DeletedUser

I have a counter suggestion that may be agreeable. Bonfire is powerful defensive weapon, we need either a weapon to Counter bonfire or to be equally powerful offensively. My suggestion is beefing up the effectiveness of the LC weapon. This would give a counter to Bonfires and an Offensive beef so to equal offensive from defensive.

Now some could argue that would be unfair blah blah ... We could suggest maybe a 50% more effectiveness against Catapult bonus to LC weapon, thus not changing anything other then making a true counter to Bonfire. IDEAS?

And that would actually give 4.5k lc builds in start up if you get that weapon.

Bad idea imo.

DeletedUser

opposed to 1500 cat builds with 8000 spears (just random cat build i made up)

You are saying Bad Idea to 2 possible changes ... explain both please cause your Opinion only seems to be aimed at 1 which is the overall beefing of LC weapon not the tweaking that could aim directly at countering a bonfire.