Bot Protection

DeletedUser

Is it me or is this bot protection getting really annoying now.

I mean I open to go to the map and it goes off, I go to the village HQ and it goes off. I mean yes we want to stop cheaters, bot and macro users but in all fairness this is going over the top with the amount of times it goes off.
Is the reason is goes off because I plunderer too much? Or is it just because I'm too active and it just feels like it goes off too much?

Anyone else getting pissed off with this now?

DeletedUser

It's presumably because it either:

a) doesn't like you
b) thinks you are cheating
c) notices strange patterns in your farming method which most players don't get

I get this a lot in worlds I play, but only when I'm farming my ass off. So I'd assume it is c) :p

DeletedUser

repetitive actions in sequence seems to be when i get it. like opening loads of tabs then running the farm finder script through tabs, then hitting ok etc etc. doing my head in also mate.

DeletedUser

Awesome, finally i have a reason to quit this punk ass game :)

DeletedUser

I believe the more frequently you enter the numbers that eventually the system kind of figures out you are not using bots and the frequency drops off.

At least that is what we were told on the UK servers.

DeletedUser

All I can say is don't get the numbers wrong or you wil recieve about 20 more within a 5 minute period *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser

Yeah but I type the numbers in and it accepts it but as it accepts it, it says. 'Please Try Again' and it goes off. Stupid bloody glitching thing.

DeletedUser

I farm a ton but I don't get it more than once a day. Never understood the complaints.

DeletedUser

I get that crap like every 3 hours in a day ^_^ sometimes I got a feeling that thing just hates me LOL or someone thinks I'm botting LMAO

DeletedUser

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, doing my head in today with this crap...over and over and over is getting beyond a joke...

DeletedUser

It's pretty annoying....

I had to close 40 tabs because of it, whole the time.

DeletedUser

people dont realize that when the bot protection is at the rally with the code box above the troops box's that they only have to put the code in once then just continue to click ok in all tabs after that..

and yes i have had to close tabs when it gives a full bot protection page..stuffed if im going to run through every tab and enter the same code over and over.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and yes i have had to close tabs when it gives a full bot protection page..stuffed if im going to run through every tab and enter the same code over and over.

For future reference, you can enter it once, and then refresh the rest of the tabs by alternating pressing 2 (to switch to next tab) and F5 (which refreshes the current tab).

DeletedUser

i will now. but clouded by rage at this point i just hit ctrl and hold ''W'' down lol