Brasilians x Germans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Theese may be a good experience to many brasilian players who are long whait for a chance of challenge the fared german players in a neutral field.

What do you think about it?

Theese competition this would start just whith the enoblements or right now, but i think it will be better with enoblements.

DeletedUser

Germans are excellent players, know many members of Germany, however, the opponents more experienced than I know I am the brazilian and portuguese !
:cool:

DeletedUser

I'm portuguese such as all my tribe(it has portuguese/brazilians), and we came to make history in this firs worl

DeletedUser

^^)

I already played on several servers and other TW games and can say good q shares of Germans are many great players exceeding the majority of Brazilians, most always has an 10 q Brazilians stand out and I can say that just humiliating the Germans!!

more we will see if this could become the world's best TW ^^)!!!:D

DeletedUser

Germany vs Brazil
Will be a good war, where he had begun a long rivalry, not of the tribe to tribe, but of Brazil against Germany, sooooo this world, and hopefully it is quite moving, but from my experience of three years of Tw say it will be this easy war. And that is a clean war.

DeletedUser173

I'm sorta German and I said so. Maybe it's cause they don't speak English?

DeletedUser

Lol.
And I believe that most Germans speak English.

We will hit them to see if they understand the message. hehe

DeletedUser

Lol.
And I believe that most Germans speak English.

We will hit them to see if they understand the message. hehe

uasuasuauhsuhaushauhsauhsuha

if they are going to speak English I do not know, but let's see what language they cry

Status
Not open for further replies.