Bug, forum

DeletedUser

Hello!
I'm having problems with the writing of private messages and messages in profile, the forum cut half the words I write, I wonder if anyone has that problem.

DeletedUser

Hello!
I'm having problems with the writing of private messages and messages in profile, the forum cut half the words I write, I wonder if anyone has that problem.

I am not Having Troubels With this, my problem is that the times from when some posts a message they are not good :/

DeletedUser

I think that is the fault of the browser. What do you use?

DeletedUser

hm, I can't find a problem, can you be more specific?

I can

The use of foreign letters cuts up what you're typing and blocks their use, per se.

I'll get screenshots in a second.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
§2) Players sharing an Internet Connection

Definitions for this rule:

Yep.

was testing since the '§' symbol used to screw it up.

DeletedUser

I seem to be having a problem with barbs showing up on my maps like the one that show your immediate area does not show them but the larger area one does, however if you try to click on one or where one should be you get no results

also when i tried to send a support ticket under bugs it would not let me describe the problem

DeletedUser

I can't see the problem you are having. I am not "missing" any villages.

DeletedUser

I seem to be having a problem with barbs showing up on my maps like the one that show your immediate area does not show them but the larger area one does, however if you try to click on one or where one should be you get no results

also when i tried to send a support ticket under bugs it would not let me describe the problem
I had that problem, i cleared my Cache, and they appeared, but restart the 'Web' after.