The system is:
MSI 970A-G46 AM3+ DDR3 SATA 3.0 USB 3.0 motherboard
AMD FX X6 6300 Soket AM3+ 3,5GHz 14MB Cache 32nm micro-processor
CORSAIR 8GB (2x4GB) Vengeance LowProfile DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Dual Kit Ram
SAPPHIRE HD7870XT GDDR5 2GB 256Bit AMD Radeon DX11.1 Graphics Card
TOSHIBA 3.5" 500GB SATA 3.0 32MB Önbellek 7200Rpm Hard-drive
ASUS DRW-24B5ST 24X ± DOUBLE LAYER SATA DVD WRITER
COOLER MASTER RC-K380 600W MidT ATX Windowed Black Edition

I took a lot of pictures while building it but I'll try to lower them while uploading, enjoy.
note: I forgot to take pictures after somewhere middle because I was annoyed, I couldn't find usb ports for the 2.0 and 3.0 usbs at the front. Then I understand there wasn't on the board or I'm lacking of cables.

processor
824m.jpg

chassis
826mk.jpg

827c.jpg

tools
830ys.jpg

other parts
832g.jpg

me looking up for overclocking features
834e.jpg

building phase
835b.jpg

837ob.jpg

839se.jpg

843nh.jpg

me happy after finishing it
848iv.jpg

and the mess I have created when I was done.
850o.jpg

851t.jpg

If I used a better graphics card I could play ANY game I wanted at ULTRA, Now I can play any game at normal. And this system cost me only about 650 dollars.

Though I have to say fans are too loud and if you are thinking about building a system like it at least if you are using an amd processor, you should consider buying a silent super fan for the processor.

You can go up to 4.5 Ghz with overclocking, 4.2 without risks and it won't effect the life time of processor more then 10%

DeletedUser

Nice rig, you should be able to do pretty much anything you could want with that.

DeletedUser

Lol I forgot that I changed the graphics card to a cheaper one, the one it says at top is really a good one that you can play with ultra settings but I didn't have enough money so I changed it to this:
[h=1]ASUS GTX550 TI DIRECTCU GDDR5 1GB 192BIT NVIDIA GEFORCE DX11[/h]

DeletedUser

Thats not a bad gfx card, the only thing I would recommend you never skimp on is the PSU, that can ruin the whole thing if you do.

DeletedUser

I've never built a computer...is it difficult?

It isn't if you know the basics of a computer, like what are used to build it, and you should watch a video tipping you the steps you should use while doing it. Like applying the processor to motherboard before you put it in the case. You should be very careful at every step, and study the parts before taking an action, its nothing more than building a [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]wardrobe but with more expensive and much delicate equipment's. And seriously , there are A LOT of cables in new generation PC's.[/FONT]

Thats not a bad gfx card, the only thing I would recommend you never skimp on is the PSU, that can ruin the whole thing if you do.

Yes if you are building a new generation system, try to keep it over 600 watt. And always buy from a trusted company, mine was with the case itself, and case is COOLER MASTER so no problem there.

DeletedUser

Did this with a friend a while back, I want to build one myself as well so he figured it'd be nice to show me. Considering he's got a masters degree in ICT it was nice to get it explained.

The rig we built was about $800 (converted from €), we had a huge amount of trouble with the cables and for some reason his SSD flunked. We got a new SSD he was going to use for his laptop and that one failed on startup as well, so a third one had to be ordered xD

DeletedUser

OMG, you are actually doing it. How is it going so far? Any new pics?

DeletedUser

i could have gave you a better part list for that budget to run games better if that was your sole reason for building this rig.

personally, i saved up for a bit to get the a 2000 build which i sold about two months after for the exact parts price. (computer was roughly 1650. the rest was the accessories like headset, mic, monitor, etc)

current comp was approximately 1100 dollars 3 years ago and still runs most games perfectly.
well, ones i play anyways.