BYE LOVE

DeletedUser8125

HOW NICE OF YOU TO QUIT FOR US LOVIE. DREAM TEAM PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT CYA LATER HICK

DeletedUser8082

Lovveeeeee quit? Seriously? This is very disappointing if it’s true. Just a long cleanup for EX for the win

DeletedUser707

Lovveeeeee quit? Seriously? This is very disappointing if it’s true. Just a long cleanup for EX for the win

Grass is not always greener on the other side. A good tribe can still emerge from left over DT players with better leadership and a focused tribe. It's not a win till we hit 75% and my tribe knows this and we are staying focused.

DeletedUser6712

indeed Jimmy, it is not even about win, it is about enjoying game with true friends
but fKarmil is the very very very last person to call me out on shit....
freaking mouth breather

DeletedUser8082

I completely agree, there’s still good players around who would be willing to make a competition out of the world. There’s a lot of good players.

Someone would need to get on it soon. They would also need to control the rim which DT never took the time to do. Realistically, they’re now sandwiched inbetween the rim and you guys. So I guess they’d need to form a totally new entity, led by different leadership with some co-operation from the outer layer of onion.

Realistically I don’t see that even coming close to pass. Would take someone with so much time on their hands to organize all that. I just can’t see anything but an easy win for you guys :)

DeletedUser8082

indeed Jimmy, it is not even about win, it is about enjoying game with true friends
but fKarmil is the very very very last person to call me out on shit....
freaking mouth breather

Calm down lovveeee. You let a 400k player who abandoned you guys to live in peace. A guy who you said had an ego. It was always gonna happen that he’d take the easy route and take a pile of villages in one day and look ‘awesome’.

I agree, what he did wasn’t exactly impressive. It was an incredibly easy job preparing for two weeks and taking all easy local vills. But, most the blame has to rest upon your shoulders.

Your tribe is falling apart, players leaving, getting nobled, its on you.

I will say shame on the players that abandoned ship too. It’s very cowardly and from an outside perspective. But I really don’t know what’s going on internally.

2much.......he may have good reason to leave, but me being unaware why he left, it’s not a characteristic of a top player. He should be trying to recap rather than sulking and walking away :(

DeletedUser6712

U are absolutely right, I will take all blame, it was my fault.
I should of had more of the iron fist dictatorship and put less effort on making everyone happy.
Should of pushed merges of accounts harder, should of internalized in-actives better and more often.
Should of just listen everyone including Jimmy about Max from begging.
Ifs and buts, should could would. Live and learn. It is what it is.

DT all was council and any player could of start any kind of changes, unless majority disagree.
Some of the fault lays on those folks who left the tribe, instead of stepping up - they step down.
Max and Mura are just simply back stabbers and lairs. I would rather not call out guys on 2much account because for me personally their actions hurt due to developing very good relationship over the years, and as much as I understand and agree with their reasoning,
the way how it was set up is the reason I will do my best to distant myself from them and just move on to different subjects =D

Bottom line - There are some good player in EX who actually deserved to be victorious, can not take that from them.
There are some good and decent smaller tribes around. This is not end of the world, many will change.
I wanted to quit this world after 2much left but true Dream Team is still there and I am not gonna give up on them.

Would also like to thank those who stick around in DT and actively playing!
You guys are amazing and you are living proof of

Friendship > Money
Skill > Pay-To-Win

Big all mighty turk need more money to buy more nobles!

Nobles Faith (Bronze - Level 2)

Defeat 25 noblemen in battle.

Next level: Defeat 100 noblemen!

40 / 100

DeletedUser8065

You killed some nobles. That 's true. But i conquered a superb village from you without losing any troops.
I conquered 4 villages before also. Totally 5 now.
And now you pped your walls quickly by using too many pp. Because you afraid of my secondary attacks :)
Be relaxed! I will come to you with my friends next time.

These are not important for me. You still think that you have a tribe. Do you know that how many member messaged to me from DT for joining EX ?

Pls. dont talk about loyalty. It's comic.

And the most important thing for me:

This message is for Kawoni also.

Love say very bad words to me and my country. I dont want any racism at this game and nobody can talk bad things about my country.

Pls. help me Kawoni ...

DeletedUser8082

Now now max. Don’t start playing the race card (this conversation is degenerative enough). Turkish is not a race - it’s a nationality, a nation which has many races. There’s debate on here ALL the time and people saying all the time which nation is better (Oh USA is bad, Romanians are better etc etc). It’s not racism, it’s geography, so let’s not turn this into a political debate when there was no racial offense intended.

We all understand that you will be supported by inno, regardless of substance if you take a left wing stance, it’s stated in the rules (literally stated in the rules).

Just no need to take offense, keep it on TW topic.

Edit : Just looked it up, Anatolian Turks is actually a race....guess you can take offense if you wish, I just don’t and cannot believe there was any intended tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

@Donald Trumpet

I can't speak for this case with Loooveee as I didn't see the message personally but on discord people have attacked Max for being from turkey and for being Muslim, members who are in DT. I am sure most of it is out of spit of him leaving DT but at the same time some of the comments went to far. As for Inno I don't think its worth reporting unless it turns into constant abuse. As in they go out of their way to message Max and tell him how they hate him and talk bad about muslims. But that is my opinion. If it sticks to discord its to easy to just ignore them. But if they are harassing him in game then yes something should be done about it.

DeletedUser8082

Wow, I didn’t realize it was that bad. How do they even know he’s Muslim!? Unless he’s running around telling everyone his religion to elicit a reaction, which one would assume he’s not, then it’s just a bizarre.

Anyway, hopefully the topic of religion and race get dropped. Nothing whatsoever to do with the game or it’s relationships.

DeletedUser8065

Love sent me personal messages also from the game about turks. So i blocked him. But i cant block him here. Tribe leaders must be calm and respectful.

Deleted User - 419875

If you feel that you have received inappropriate messages in game then please send us a ticket on the support system. You can use the block option in game. If there are messages here then please send me a message and I will deal with it. Please keep in mind that we do not and will not moderate outside media sources, you will have to contact the support system for that media source.
Please keep religious, political, racial etc. topics off the forums, We do have a set of rules that explains those topics. There is no reason to attack anyone for their religious, race or political views. We have plenty of issues in Real life without attacking someone in a game for those things that I have mentioned. Please do not do it.

Love sent me personal messages also from the game about turks. So i blocked him. But i cant block him here. Tribe leaders must be calm and respectful.

DeletedUser8203

I'm just glad everyone is sitting around waiting in their little 2 man and solo tribes, while EX and 2much4u are preparing another "maxximuss-incident"

*disgruntled, anonymous TW player*

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

Allah being? please provide the whole translation even though most of us know who Allah is but in order to keep within the rules. The whole translation must be present. Thank you.