Can i play by some one

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Didn't realize there was an immigration authority operating on .us borders.

Do I need to obtain a green card to play here?

Why yes, of course! If you don't have a green card, the German based Innogames who runs TW will ban you forever and ever!

In all seriousness, he was simply saying it would be easier for the person to play on a server that goes along better with his native tongue and experience. A lot of players don't take people into tribes if they can't speak English well enough, because it forms a language barrier that's an unnecessary hassle. Nevertheless, if someone does take him, he'll have a hard time assimilating. Best of luck to you Taio Cruz, but I'd have to agree that this server is going to be unnecessarily difficult for you to establish a foothold in...unless you join the next world after practicing on W1.

DeletedUser452

Why? He can speak English well. There is no night bonus. He has many friends playing the world...

DeletedUser

Why? He can speak English well. There is no night bonus. He has many friends playing the world...

I wouldn't classify his English as written well, but that's besides the main point I'm making (though it still creates another reason). If he has so many friends playing the world, why can't he find a coplayer or account? And if he has friends playing the world, and someone who isn't in a tribe with his friends gives him the account or the opportunity to coplay, there's a conflict of interest involved, is there not?

Either way, it's not likely that he'll get an account like that. As was stated at the start of the thread, wait 'til W2 if you want a sure chance to play, or make an account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elementary my dear Watson...

Talo, don't listen to those guys, they're with a little bit of afraid. They know that European servers were one of the first tribalwars server open! Probably they're affraid about your experience! I came from a Portuguese server, and what i see in this world, is a lacking war. No stats at all, and a lot barbarian villages! Grab some of your friends and open a tribe here! I have some of mine already established here! And let's change this world!

Better stay alone, than have bad friends!

Regards, my friend!
zebenfas

DeletedUser

Talo, don't listen to those guys, they're with a little bit of afraid. They know that European servers were one of the first tribalwars server open! Probably they're affraid about your experience! I came from a Portuguese server, and what i see in this world, is a lacking war. No stats at all, and a lot barbarian villages! Grab some of your friends and open a tribe here! I have some of mine already established here! And let's change this world!

Regards, my friend!
zebenfas

European servers, other than German and Romanian, are nowhere near as talented as the .net servers. I have played several european servers, and even arabic servers, the european servers are extremely lacking in talent.

DeletedUser

Regards, my friend!
zebenfas

The fact that you don't know how to make your sig on here only proves my point; .net wins against most other servers. The only exception, if any, is the German server. But if you're judging the skill of the US players based solely on the players in .us, instead of the US players on .net as well, you're missing the most skilled ones ;).

DeletedUser623

The fact that you don't know how to make your sig on here only proves my point; .net wins against most other servers. The only exception, if any, is the German server. But if you're judging the skill of the US players based solely on the players in .us, instead of the US players on .net as well, you're missing the most skilled ones ;).

+1 good point

DeletedUser

In agreement +1

DeletedUser

disagree -1 (just kidding! im neutral! +0)

..wait, does +0 mean im agreeing? as opposed to -0??

DeletedUser

And this is why you should listen to me when recruiting :D.

Only keeding :p. But yeah, this can be closed.

DeletedUser

Well... some mod close it then! Nah just keedin'. I dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.