capturing towns

DeletedUser

there are several abandoned towns around me. how do i capture them? and how do i ally with people around me? i just need some help in general to be honest. and im looking for a tribe

DeletedUser173

You need nobles to take them. For nobles, you need a 20 HQ, 20 smithy and 10 market.

To set allies, you need to be a person of status in your tribe. Go to diplomacy and "add ally". If you aren't in a tribe, you can ask to join one or found your own. To start a tribe, click the "tribe" icon and the rest is self-explanatory.

DeletedUser

You need nobles to take down enemy villages and/or bards. You have to set up an attack and include a noble. A noble will take down loyalty of the village by a certain percentage until the village reaches zero percent, where in that case you would claim the village at the cost of your noble (noble becomes the village leader)

DeletedUser

Once you noble, just incase you don't know how to view them, click 'Village Overview'

DeletedUser

going off this a bit, what is the noble planner off in the tribe section? It has both a noble claim limit # of villages and a time limit.

DeletedUser

The noble planner is a tool used by tribes to claim villages and ensure that a tribemembers do not accidentally take each others claimed villages. The tribal leaders can dictate the maximum number of villages a player in the tribe may claim and the amount of time given to take said claim before the claim expires.

DeletedUser

The noble planner is a tool used by tribes to claim villages and ensure that a tribemembers do not accidentally take each others claimed villages. The tribal leaders can dictate the maximum number of villages a player in the tribe may claim and the amount of time given to take said claim before the claim expires.

gotcha, ty