Castle assault discussion thread

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They start at 25 HP (or at least did when the feature was being tested, that may be configurable and vary world to world).

Players are automatically put into groups that attack a given set of castles. ie. When my group completes a castle it is replaced with another castle, but my group has their own castle to attack, not the ame one for everyone on the server.

DeletedUser3973

Click the mouse 500 times over 10 hours.. get 5% to clicky hauls? Good gawd. Do you guys have an in with the carpal tunnel surgeons union? Way to spin that treadmill for a speck of cheese. I feel like I`m calling into some Jimmy Swaggart telecast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6268

My village was taken over and I restarted. I see the number of activity quests and the number of achievement quests of the castle event being reset to 0, while the number of mercenaries was not reset.
In my opinion all the parameters of the event should be reset, or none of them; not part of them.
So with #activity quests = 0 and #achievement quests = 0. I had expected to start with #mercenaries = 16 again ...

DeletedUser3973

[h=3]Explosive Traps[/h]
3000.png

Explosive traps: Damages the village's wall when a battle is lost to defeat additional attacking units.
Reward duration: 48:00:00
Applies to: One village

icon_currency.png
1000 Medals
Save to inventory

[h=3]What does this do? Does it matter if you send 1 axe or 200 cats? Could not be more vague to justify 3000 clicks[/h]