Its been a long time since I wrote to you or talked or anything

lets play a game here

you vs me

1 on 1

world 6.us

without premium
without co-players
without tribes

if you win - I will accept I am the worst player ever on tribalwars , I am a hacker who doesnt deserve to play , doesnt deserve respect.

if I win - you accept you are not as good as me , you make a public apology , you accept I didnt hack anything.

though I am expecting you to say here
I dont have time for you , I can win easily from you why bother , you did this before you did that , I am not interested, you are nothing compared to me etc etc etc.

there can be 100 more reasons for you to say no

you are better
prove it , accept the challenge

DeletedUser173

I accept your challenge, though all of that is how I always play... 339 points right now ;)

DeletedUser1446

Well why don´t we test this on W.63 on .net? and i´ll do it with you guys :p

Who knows we start something funny...

DeletedUser173

Im going to long distance noble train you who am (once i get to nobles hehe)

Oh don't waste your time, by then I'll have a D. Village and I'll just snipe the last 3/4 of your nuke :truelove:

DeletedUser

:( damn it ... well i challenge Nauz as well first one to get to 1.434 points wins (no i did not just say that because im at 1433 just a coincidence )

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Not happening Mohit.

I don't play wolds with pay-to-win features. Ever.

Not to mention even if you hypothetically won that wouldn't somehow make it true that you haven't stolen umpteen accounts in the past.

Future actions do not change the past.

Also never seen anyone claim you were the worst player ever, nor would losing to me make you be the worst player, particularly since 99.9% of this game's players I'd smoke in a 1 vs. 1.

Essentially your logic is horse crap, and you're deluded if you believe you're important enough or ever have been important enough for me to join a world I have no intention of playing simply to prove myself to you.

You might claim cowardice, but alas, the simple truth is I don't give a damn about you, go mail Michael Jordan and ask him to come play you a 1 on 1 game of Basketball - you'll get much the same response from him, you aren't important enough and he can't be bothered.

PS: Still upset I got your mod application tossed on all three server you applied to because of your past actions? Seems so.

DeletedUser48

Not happening Mohit.

I don't play wolds with pay-to-win features. Ever.

the simple truth is I don't give a damn about you

1-My name isnt mohit (you want a passport copy for the proof , I already showed it to drew waylender)
2-You have a very bad habit of not reading the full things , if you didnt read my post , I said no premium sire

though I knew you were gonna say no so I am not disappointed.

If you really dont give a damn about what I do

1.Why make topics about me?
2.Why comment on my posts?

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=2702

You comments on http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1233 , if I wanted to take the credit I would have uploaded the video to youtube ,if that missed your eyes , the link clearly was http://tw.srochelle.co.uk/Farm.html and My name isnt Srochelle

you say you dont give a damn about me. I say you are obsessed with me.

I would advise, wear you spectacles/lenses when you read , but I ll ask again , why do you even read my topics or why even reply unless it is about you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not going to bother going back through the thread, but let this serve as a warning for future posts; just because this is the off-topic forum, doesn't mean the rules about discussing cheating don't exist.

Stay off that topic.

DeletedUser48

I'm not going to bother going back through the thread, but let this serve as a warning for future posts; just because this is the off-topic forum, doesn't mean the rules about discussing cheating don't exist.

Stay off that topic.

I understand , wont post any further , I want that post to stay for him to read

Nauzhror

Reaction score
1-My name isnt mohit (you want a passport copy for the proof , I already showed it to drew waylender)
2-You have a very bad habit of not reading the full things , if you didnt read my post , I said no premium sire

I don't care what you showed Drew, I can grab someone else's passport too.

As for premium it is an option. Whether I choose to use that option is irrelevant. I will not play and indirectly support a world with such features.

Cyranico said:
1.Why make topics about me?

I say you are obsessed with me.

I've most certainly not made any threads about you.

You quite clearly did make one about me. I'm posting in it right now in fact.

I can assure you, the last time your name crossed my mind was when I told Hoodoo to toss your mod application.

Cyranico said:
2.Why comment on my posts?

Not caring about you doesn't mean I don't care about the people who you try and leech off of and steal credit from.

Cyranico said:
http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=2702

You comments on http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1233 , if I wanted to take the credit I would have uploaded the video to youtube ,if that missed your eyes , the link clearly was http://tw.srochelle.co.uk/Farm.html and My name isnt Srochelle

No, you were lazy in trying to steal credit, that doesn't mean you didn't try halfheartedly.

Cyranico said:
So this is a tutorial of how I farm to make my coins and the way I do it. You will have to listen to me self indulgently waffle on for a while though

See the bolded? That clearly implies that it is you in the video. It is not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48

I don't care what you showed Drew, I can grab someone else's passport too.

As for premium it is an option. Whether I choose to use that option is irrelevant. I will not play and indirectly support a world with such features.

I've most certainly not made any threads about you. I do not even think about you. You are less important to me than the dirt beneath my feet.

Not caring about you doesn't mean I don't care about the people who you try and leech off of and steal credit from.

No, you were lazy in trying to steal credit, that doesn't mean you didn't try halfheartedly.

See the bolded? That clearly implies that it is you in the video. It is not.

1.If you go on .net server , you ll see every single word copied from there
you were never in W1N , you never knew rochelle did you? - you never played in roch2001 did you now.

2- ok so this is not your thread? - http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=2702

3.Not caring about you doesn't mean I don't care about the people who you try and leech off of and steal credit from. - So suddenly rochelle became your friend here? (Not trying to say I am stealing anything from him).

4- I don't care what you showed Drew, I can grab someone else's passport too. - Come on vid chat(or ask someone else , coz we both know here you have a problem in reading) and try to match the face with the passport (if your eyes work ofcourse).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
1.If you go on .net server , you ll see every single word copied from there
you were never in W1N , you never knew rochelle did you? - you never played in roch2001 did you now.

Roch played more worlds than W1 .uk. Shocking I know, a player playing more than one world. Though what would whether I know Rochelle or not matter?

Cyranico said:

Sure, that's my thread, but it's not about you.

Cyranico said:
So suddenly rochelle became your friend here? (Not trying to say I am stealing anything from him).

Someone doesn't need to be my friend for me to think stealing credit that is rightfully theirs is wrong. That's the difference between you and I, my reputation is completely my own, my accounts are not handed to me, I don't leech off of people, and I don't pretend to be anything that I'm not.

Cyranico said:
4- I don't care what you showed Drew, I can grab someone else's passport too. - Come on vid chat(or ask someone else , coz we both know here you have a problem in reading) and try to match the face with the passport (if your eyes work ofcourse).

Not really concerned what your first name is, you're Yuvin/Mohit/Calculations/Triscodian, and have admitted it in the past. IP matched up as well from when I checked when you initially applied to be a mod.

As for W63, I already have plans and am part of a premade for said world. I'm joining it one way or the other, unfortunately for you, as above, you're not important enough for me to change those plans for you.

It's okay, because even if you met Michael Jordan he still wouldn't take the time out of his day for the 1 on 1 Basketball game either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48

Sure, that's my thread, but it's not about you.

ok so there is another guy named Cyranico in the forums

strange I always thought there was 1 person with one name.

hmmm am I wrong here? - will some mod please clarify?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
ok so there is another guy named Cyranico in the forums

strange I always thought there was 1 person with one name.

hmmm am I wrong here? - will some mod please clarify?

Actually read the thread?

It should be pretty damn self-evident it's not about you if so.

Whoops, I forgot, reading's not your strong point. Maybe a video chat with you and the thread would work better.

DeletedUser48

Actually read the thread?

It should be pretty damn self-evident it's not about you if so.

Whoops, I forgot, reading's not your strong point. Maybe a video chat with you and the thread would work better.

my reading is not good
rofl really rofl

in the above posts , everyone can see who has a reading problem

Nauzhror

Reaction score
everyone can see who has a reading problem

You. Most definitely you.

You're embarrassing yourself right now and don't even realize it.

Here's a hint:

zkYyx.png

Several people called you out for lying in the thread regarding Rochelle's thread. I was by no means alone in doing so. Also no more interested or obsessed with you than any of the other people who did so were.

I have not, and never will make a thread dedicated to you. As I said - you are not that important.

And it certainly requires much more importance for me to join a world to rim someone than it would to make a thread about them.

Last edited: