Changelog 8.22

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser3141

Well my first thought is players faced with thousands of inc will say 'blow it' and walk away if they can't use the attack ID to help tag. Following from that thought is that it makes it even more difficult for people to play solo .... login in the morning to masses of inc and no way to sort them out. One of the main problems with TW is the sheer time it requires for any account which is being targeted. This will make it even worse.

DeletedUser2881

fully agree. i find myself rethinking the amount of time i spend here also.

DeletedUser

Agreed with the above two statements. Terrible idea.

With that being said, I have a question. Are tagger scripts still legal?

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Agreed, taking out the use of command IDs for tagging works against solo-played accounts. I thought that was not a direction TW wanted to go in?

DeletedUser

Tagging is a skill. It is necessary for single players such as myself. I vote (early and often) to put them back in.

Further. What is wrong with TW masters to ask the experts (we players) what we think about certain changes they plan to make. I am sure they would have gotten an earful about this this topic. This way they can make adjustments to their plans as developments are being made and not have to deal with it after.

Otherwise, I like some of the other changes I've seen.

DeletedUser2355

Not good for me! Even it helps less active players it needs to be fixed!!

I sent a lc to a vill near me 10 mins with lc and after i sent it i closed the browser directly.2 mins later i opened tw and when i clicked label it was tagged as spy. So if inno wants autotagg than please delete this kind of tagg!!! It makes it worse! I am for attack id and tagging like we used to tag not like this

Thanks!

DeletedUser

This is terrible...

This has really discouraged me into spending anymore money on the premium features/premium accounts. It is useless for players whom wake up to 20k + incomings sent overnight whilst they were sleeping because they didn't have a sitter or co player.

Perfect example,

Sent a 10min LC run, logged out, logged back in 2mins later, it was tagged as a scout by the label, do I rely on something like this? Certainly not... If the developers don't care about us, why should we invest more money into a game that's being ruined for long term players.

please find a solution or bring back attack id... After all it took a team effort to run attack id accurately. I am down for auto tagging but it should be auto-tagged by system and not
relied by a label that isn't even accurate.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4763

In .net we can see %age dominance in ranking page. Wonder why this feature is still not implemented in .us worlds.

DeletedUser

I find it offensive that Innogames figures no one has a brain to be able to play this game. If you do not co play (since most scripts are dead), this game is virtually done. find a way to support the players that are willing to spend the incredible amount of time required to be a good player. If you are trying to get back to the original game then do so, outlaw all scripts, millisecond trains etc

DeletedUser

The loss of attack IDs has pushed this paying customer over the edge and you will no longer see me playing, let alone PAYING, this game. I have been under heavy fire for a month straight and now I can't reliably tag anything...advantage to those who can sit at the computer and launch attacks all day.

You've made a number of changes to the game lately with little warning or consent from the player community, some good, some not good but this one takes the cake.

Nice job folks.

Former paying/playing customer,

tribesMN (Keith)

DeletedUser

Kawoni-
Is innogames taking our concerns seriously?

What do we PAYING customers need to do to get this VITAL defensive tool re-installed in OUR game. I have talked to dozens of paying customers on skype or in game who are so upset with this drastic change that they are going to quit when their PP runs out.

I think it is important for innogames to address this issue. It needs a response/ solution.

DeletedUser5500

Completely agree with everyone above. With this update, a player no longer need to just be "experienced" in order to play this game successfully, but must also be able to log in every hour, and some players simply cannot do that. For players who are dedicated to this game, you are making sure that they will be waking up in the middle of the night to tag attacks. One of the biggest issues affecting tribal wars is the amount of time the game takes up, and by doing this, you are making this catastrophically worse. TW team, be prepared to lose a large fan base - the fan base that actually cares about the game - all because you want to leach a bit more time out of our real lives.

DeletedUser4763

yeah it's foolish to remove time reducing things like attack id

Deleted User - 419875

We thank you all for your feedback, and please rest assured that your concerns are being addressed. This is why we have a feedback thread for every changelog, so that we can get a better idea of what the community (all the players) want or are concerned about. It is important that we have this feedback. Again thank you all.

DeletedUser

That response pisses me off even more... thanks for letting us know we screwed up but nothing changes even 1 day of not being able to log attack ID's screws people over and cause them to quit... Ive been playing this game for 8 years now and and every year Inno finds new ways to get people to quit. and when you look at the stats on players join new worlds and inviting new players is decreasing every month/year.... why cause of this crap i remember the Nazi rules implemented against scripting on W1-4 on .Net... i was one of the people who got banned for writting and using code and made me quit the world the damage was so great... there are countless situations over the years like this...

This should be fixed today in an emergency update... you are serious damaging the game and as far as i can see no one is doing anything about especially seeing as this issue isn't affecting all servers... older .net servers are still cycling ID's properly but any new worlds are screwed it would appear... this game was great because it required you to actually research and practice and learn to become elite now... there is no real way just a game for nubs and first timers... its the community that makes people stay if the vets leave who will convince the newer players that its worth the time...

all I know is when my prem runs out im done with all the new worlds thats hundreds of dollars a year lost and that but one player... Also wont support TW2 or any other inno games. No respect is shown to the people that actually make the game tick along... poor judgement is all i can really say.

Deleted User - 419875

I appreciate what you are saying although I will tell you and I am sure you know, we are not connected to the .net server. I would suggest that if you have a problem with the .net server that you post on the .net forum so that they can also understand the feedback of the community there.

DeletedUser

kawoni I am experiencing problems with the ID here in the .us servers. It seems as the IDs have no order or that the ID does not even matter. In a example I sent two attacks right after each other and the id to the first attack was 123345 and the second was 400235. Please look into this, thank you.

DeletedUser

the issue is now the same on all servers that i can tell .net and .us servers have removed the attack ID functionality I posted here as the issues were recognized here first but same on .net now. and have made post and read thru the mass pages of people complaining with little affect.

Ruined the game if your not playing 24/7 account you are done for a week of non stop attacks and anything launched during sleep or work is un-taggable all you can do is look for patterns see if people are timing attacks before a what perhaps is a train. mass tag to unknown then look for patterns... yippy very little skill there hurts the defender hardcore and inno doesnt seem to care or even reply... lost 10 players in 48hrs.... on worlds that are open and have very little people joining... another crack update by inno games.