Changelog 8.22

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

The attack IDs have been removed as stated in the 8.22 changelog.

kawoni I am experiencing problems with the ID here in the .us servers. It seems as the IDs have no order or that the ID does not even matter. In a example I sent two attacks right after each other and the id to the first attack was 123345 and the second was 400235. Please look into this, thank you.

Deleted User - 419875

We are still collecting feedback from all communities, so please have patience and understand that we also have channels to go through when expressing your concerns. The attack IDs should no longer be valid on any TW servers as I have said in the 8.22 changelog.

the issue is now the same on all servers that i can tell .net and .us servers have removed the attack ID functionality I posted here as the issues were recognized here first but same on .net now. and have made post and read thru the mass pages of people complaining with little affect.

Ruined the game if your not playing 24/7 account you are done for a week of non stop attacks and anything launched during sleep or work is un-taggable all you can do is look for patterns see if people are timing attacks before a what perhaps is a train. mass tag to unknown then look for patterns... yippy very little skill there hurts the defender hardcore and inno doesnt seem to care or even reply... lost 10 players in 48hrs.... on worlds that are open and have very little people joining... another crack update by inno games.

DeletedUser

Ok, so we are all in agreement that attack ID's are an important part of the game. Using them correctly is one of those things that separate the dedicated players from the casual player. The talk has been about replacing Id's with auto tagged attacks from the launch.
I'm not against this move, although I understand those making points against it.

The bottom line is, we need a way to identify incoming attacks when we are offline. Inno needs to either put Id's back in or to introduce the "auto tag from launch" feature now. But to leave us in limbo without a
tool is insane.

It may be too much to ask, but why does Inno make such changes without consulting the players first? I'm sure changes like these have their purpose or desired goal; but I feel it would be easier to discuss such things ahead of time to avoid some unintended/ unexpected results.

Last edited by a moderator: