Changelog 8.25

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I like that browser notification, will it pop up if you are watching something in full screen though? Such as a youtube video?

Deleted User - 419875

I am not sure, I will have to find that out for you.

DeletedUser

Reports are fail with the building lvls down there,the profile of the player fail again with the map there,also the farm assistant it's more confusing now.

FAIL FAIL FAIL

DeletedUser3141

Browser notifications sounded great .... except opera not supported.

DeletedUser

Reports are whatever, maps are a little big on profiles, and shouldn't be first. FA is agonizing now, very slow, just all around poor

DeletedUser

Since the thread about farm assistant was closed will say it again here.

Keypress no longer works with it, thats fine if loot assistant was made a little better. You can't hide scouted attacks and thats a pain when you just want to go and click a,b,c to send all your farms but have to skip over each scouted farm with a wall. And since it is laggy it sometimes sends on those scouted villages anyways. It really needs to be redone, it has been a problem all day for me

DeletedUser

Can someone please tell morthy, or whoever did this awful update, to undo it. Also, please make sure updates in future don't suck.

It is ironic how inno constantly reminds us that tribal wars is a business through implementing p2w, pp, etc, and then does everything within their power to make the game worse, driving customers away.

DeletedUser

I didn't mind anything except the FA change, I like the notifications and really thing that will be nice, but I think since they screwed up on FA and I guess the maps, not to big of a deal for me, but since they messed up there so badly any good done in the update is gone

DeletedUser

Well, here's my personal view on it:

-The mini-map on a player's profile screen now creates a strong lag and if I want to go backwards out of the profile, I can't because the lag is too strong and I end up having to manually navigate back to that page via a different path, instead of backtracking like before. This ends up wasting time.

-The scout reports didn't need changing, they were clear before and in one glance down, you could determine the level of everything, now you've to stop and look sideways to find the level of a building, instead of skimming down like before. When you're reading multiple scout reports in a small time frame, this gets very annoying and wastes time.

-Farm Assistant - All new features were great, except the new damn refresh. When you're farming from 10-20+ villages, having the farm assistant refresh the entire page after each and every single attack sent... Is a pain. The lag time of a refresh is about 0.5-0.8 of a second, but when you send 300-1,000+ commands, per village, from 10-20+ villages... It creates a massive lag time which more or less doubles, or even triples the time required to send out farming attacks.

The new options to tick were great, but this damn refresh just wastes countless time... What used to be 5-10 minutes of sending farming attacks, has turned into 20-30+ minutes of sending attacks, which is a complete and utter waste of time.

I know Inno games is trying to make the game better and all... But when your updates start wasting massive amounts of time for the entire community... Then that's when problems occur.

For players with 1-2 villages, yeah sure it's bearable... But what about the larger accounts. What about the players farming from 10-100+ villages? What about all the extra hours that are now required just to farm, because of all the new lag created? Farming times have been doubled and tripled, depending on how many villages you have, since each individual village now requires so much more time to send attacks...

Get rid of the refresh option in farm assist, it's wasting too much time and possibly change the scout reports back, as it is annoying to not be able to skim through them as fast as before.

DeletedUser5736

The mini map now built into the profiles is just plain annoying.

Farm assistant (Loot Assistant) seems like it has tried to become key press but has failed miserably at doing so. Bring back FA and this update would be bearable. As it stands this is the first time since I have been playing this game, since world 2 on .net servers, that I want to quit.

DeletedUser

Perhaps inno can hire some new staff with a bit more knowledge. The ones who create the scripts we use would be a good start, as they know how to code a row remover -.-

Deleted User - 419875

Dear players,

Following the update to version 8.25, we noticed that certain features had a negative impact on loading times and availability of the most popular worlds. The features in question are deactivated while we work on them to guarantee our usual level of availability and loading times. We will continue testing them and monitor the results.

The features currently disabled are:

-Browser notifications
-Faster updating of information

In the last days we also implemented a couple of fixes, mostly to the Loot Assistant, to address the complaints we received and provide a better experience with this feature.

To compensate for the recent inconvenience, we also decided to extend the usage of the Looting Assistant by 3 days for all players who have it active.

We also wanted to provide some more information for the script authors about the Looting Assistant:

The old #plunder_list table has been split up

#plunder_list_filters
#plunder_list
#plunder_list_nav

We are aware that this update didn't reach the level of quality we hoped to achieve with the new features, and we will continue working to ensure that you can all use the new functions in good conditions.

The Tribal Wars Team

DeletedUser

Perhaps inno can hire some new staff with a bit more knowledge. The ones who create the scripts we use would be a good start, as they know how to code a row remover -.-

What a good idea. :)

DeletedUser

well loot assistant started working a little better for me, and then stopped. Also will the notifications be coming bac, thought that was going to be the best thing about the update

DeletedUser

I have not seen this posted. But in the market while searching for offers I can no longer just search for my own tribe. When click the tribe only button nothing happens.

Deleted User - 419875

Dear players,

We managed to resolve the issues we encountered after the update to version 8.25.
As a result, the following options are now available:

-Browser notifications (you will need to activate them in your settings)
-Faster updating of information (the indicators of mails, reports, incoming attacks will be displayed immediately)
-Alarm sounds will now be correctly played
-As requested, we added an option to toggle the mini-map displayed on village and player screens.

Enjoy the new options, and let us know if you still encounter difficulties.

Your Tribal Wars Team

DeletedUser5518

Any news on getting the FA, well i guess its LA now :p, to be a bit faster? As mentioned above its still a pain to wait for each row to disappear before you can send another attack because when farming from a large amount of villages it now takes waaay longer :/

DeletedUser

LA is still a problem and a big one on mobile, the rows do not disappear on mobile until after you switch pages, it then readjusts and you have to go back to the first page to continue sending from where you left off