Changelog 8.27

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Premium Points Being held

Please discuss here.

Why would developers want to make waiting period for Premium Points?

I guess my problem lies with I purchased 1500 point, have used half, now half are locked. I would understand future payments falling under the new policy, but what about points already on account? Holding point for 60 days takes away 25% of a worlds playing time, making the purchasing of points worth less. Why would players buy points if they can't use them? The game is free, making money is done by selling in game premium features, developers need to revisit this, sooner than later. I won't spend any more money if I have a 60 day waiting period to use them.

DeletedUser3141

The way I read it is that the block is only on trading premium points for resources. Use of them for purchasing of other premium features remains the same. I imagine this is try and reduce the impact of players gaining a huge advantage by buying resources in early game.

DeletedUser

The way I read it is that the block is only on trading premium points for resources. Use of them for purchasing of other premium features remains the same. I imagine this is try and reduce the impact of players gaining a huge advantage by buying resources in early game.

Yesterday it had locked all premium points purchased within 60 days, whether you used them in game to accelerate build, buy down resources, or swap high levels of resource for another. Today I can, so maybe a bug that was fixed over night, caused a little irritation but I'm moving on. All is good now.