Christmas gift!

DeletedUser

Since we are in a break and I'm sure some people are interested in knowing even if they say they aren't. Come on, everyones interested in what the top players build is.

Here you go ladies have fun reading.

Buildings
Village Headquarters (Level 15) today at 09:44:42 (Clay pit)
Barracks (Level 5) today at 13:52:23
Stable (Level 3) today at 16:39:31
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 3) Merchants: 3/3
Timber camp (Level 18 +1)
Clay pit (Level 18 +2)
Iron mine (Level 19 +1)
Farm (Level 17)
Warehouse (Level 13) tomorrow at 02:01:57
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 1)

Construction assignment Duration * Completion Cancellation
Clay pit (Level 19) 0:07:37 (reduce by half) today at 09:44:42 cancel
Timber camp (Level 19) 3:12:06 (reduce by half) today at 12:56:48 cancel
Iron mine (Level 20) 4:36:37 (reduce by half) today at 17:33:25 cancel
Clay pit (Level 20) 3:50:31 (reduce by half) today at 21:23:56 cancel

FAQ's

Q How much Light Cavalry do you have?
A Over 300 with a seven hour queue.

Q How much Axe do you have?
A Over 350 with 4 - 5 hour queue.

Q Do you use the reduce premium feature?
A No.

Yes, I was bored with the break and intend to run away with my family now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nooo it isn't right ^^ and my resources are much lower !! :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm, if Luke keeps this up people might start to wonder who the real showboat on the account is, him or me. :p

DeletedUser188

Nah, you're the humble one., It's only contested which has the larger ego between luke and I :p

well i can tell you i have a bigger ego than luke and you together! :p
and your buildings suck :D

DeletedUser

Hmm, if Luke keeps this up people might start to wonder who the real showboat on the account is, him or me. :p

Well, what can I say, I learnt from the best ;)

well, I'm certainly not it.

Your just way too quiet. :S

well i can tell you i have a bigger ego than luke and you together! :p
and your buildings suck :D

They do? I'd agree under normal circumstances but a Christmas break isn't a normal circumstance, thus why not make sure I gain a lot more resources then everyone else while the attack break is taking place. Or, I just want to make sure we don't lose rank 1 during the break. :cool:

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL
Nauzh's way is pointwhorish.1k point and 300 LC?
I would say my play style and build , but until i get rank 1 i don't have a solid proof that my way is better.but i think ill be rank 1 when noble time comes.Then I might put it. :D

You expect to pass Nauzhror, Zard and I? You couldn't do it before when our farms were dry and farming way into our 30x30 what chance will you have when the break is over and our farms have stockpiled back up? :rolleyes:

Eh, you don't have more, our queue has been pretty much 24/7 (Been constant since 500 points). We have farmed more than you and we've looted more than you.

DeletedUser

You expect to pass Nauzhror, Zard and I? You couldn't do it before when our farms were dry and farming way into our 30x30 what chance will you have when the break is over and our farms have stockpiled back up? :rolleyes:

Eh, you don't have more, our queue has been pretty much 24/7 (Been constant since 500 points). We have farmed more than you and we've looted more than you.
Well,I think we already discussed this.One of my co's have screwed pretty much.I had only 4 barbs around me in early stage.i didnt know i could farm outside of my church with 100 percent strength.and afew other reasons.so the reason i couldnt catch you before was NOT because you were so Imba.
and about the part "our farms have stockpiled back up" : Same here
+
I have never been rank 1 in startup in my entire life.Only when nobling stage begins,i start to shine.so just wait :D
However im not denying the fact that you guys are the best in the startup in this world.just saying our difference isnt THAT much :p

DeletedUser

Well,I think we already discussed this.One of my co's have screwed pretty much.I had only 4 barbs around me in early stage.i didnt know i could farm outside of my church with 100 percent strength.and afew other reasons.so the reason i couldnt catch you before was NOT because you were so Imba.
+
I have never been rank 1 in startup in my entire life.Only when nobling stage begins,i start to shine.so just wait :D
However im not denying the fact that you guys are the best in the startup in this world.just saying our difference isnt THAT much :p

I don't mean to tilt my own horn here, but Nauzhror and I generally are the best start ups in any world we play, but sure, we still at this moment have Rax/HQ and stable running but I guess we are still point whores and will leave before nobles so you can make a fact of your statement.

DeletedUser

Now of course in all cases I'll support Nauz when it comes to startup.. considering he frequently is the top player.. but you could easily be at a further point if the stable was raised much earlier on. It being at 3 is not ideal in any case

DeletedUser

+

While I've not seen your village build, but I assume that their village is more efficient in terms of building speed (hq wise) and they can raise their troop level in no time when they start to raise that stable, which I assume they are going to do approx. now or couple hours before the attack break ends. Logically as they will raise the LC count they will increase the farming income, etc.,etc. and the gap between first and second rank will only broaden.
Also taking into account that they are way in front of their area, subsequently they face no danger in having "low" troop count(as it's probably way more than anyone else has in that area). I predict that they will still be nr.1 even after the first nobling raid, but as my tribemate you are more than welcome to prove me wrong ^^

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Now of course in all cases I'll support Nauz when it comes to startup.. considering he frequently is the top player.. but you could easily be at a further point if the stable was raised much earlier on.

No, not really, with three days of no farming lc count mattered less than mine levels did coming into the break. We can run our stable queue more or less nonstop through the break, something a high stable and low mines would not allow.