Christmas gift!

DeletedUser

While I've not seen your village build, but I assume that their village is more efficient in terms of building speed (hq wise) and they can raise their troop level in no time when they start to raise that stable, which I assume they are going to do approx. now or couple hours before the attack break ends. Logically as they will raise the LC count they will increase the farming income, etc.,etc. and the gap between first and second rank will only broaden.
Also taking into account that they are way in front of their area, subsequently they face no danger in having "low" troop count(as it's probably way more than anyone else has in that area). I predict that they will still be nr.1 even after the first nobling raid, but as my tribemate you are more than welcome to prove me wrong ^^
well,Here is what i meant
my mines and Nauzh's are almost the same.except his Clay is twice as mine(i dont know what he does with them :D )
everything else my village is better.+ we have same troops.
and i see Nauz has another fan boy :D .care to bet if i will pass Nauz in nobling stage? :p

DeletedUser

my mines and Nauzh's are almost the same.except his Clay is twice as mine(i dont know what he does with them :D )
and i see Nauz has another fan boy :D .care to bet if i will pass Nauz in nobling stage? :p

As I wrote - "I assume" , without knowing your exact village build.
And as I said, I will be more than pleased if you prove me wrong, regarding passing them(as I understand the One Hit KO account is co-played) in rankings.
And no, no fan boy stuff, I'm a "fan boy" only towards female players...

DeletedUser

this account has me, I'm better than nauz and luke combined, and stick around longer too.

DeletedUser

So you say unless you show proof of your build and troop count stop claiming you are our equal.

DeletedUser

im sure you cheated using that a couple times... i did once for something but thats it

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Doubt we have the same troops, and I'll guarantee you don't pass us while we are still playing without unloading prem on the half-build feature. Whether or not we get bored when we lap you though is up for debate.

im sure you cheated using that a couple times... i did once for something but thats it

Honestly, no.

Premium Account (0 premium points)Advantages
Purchase
Redeem
Account Manager
Transfer
Log
Free PA
Free AM
LogDate Transaction Change New premium points More Information
Dec 16,2010 21:28 Points redeemed -200 0 Premium us2 30
Dec 16,2010 21:27 Purchase 200 200

Luke bought 200 prem and used it for a month's prem, that's been the only prem spent/used on the account in any way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meh, with the 100% bonus I'm sure tempted to buy my fair share of premium just for using the reduce feature, but would that be damn right unfair? :confused:

DeletedUser

Meh, with the 100% bonus I'm sure tempted to buy my fair share of premium just for using the reduce feature, but would that be damn right unfair? :confused:

All is fair in love and war...

And we all LOVE this game :D

DeletedUser452

You expect to pass Nauzhror, Zard and I? You couldn't do it before when our farms were dry and farming way into our 30x30 what chance will you have when the break is over and our farms have stockpiled back up? :rolleyes:

This is very funny.