Church questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I attacked someone far away from both of my villages.the first attack was religious and attack was at 100% strength.but the 2nd WASN'T.it was 50%.how do we defy it?
another question :
If someone has for eg 1000 SW and I support him with my paladin equiped with the sword weapon,do the swords get extra strength?
Milad

DeletedUser

Your second village wasn't in a church radius, if you attacked from it, and the attack was not religious. Make a church, or noble more strategically next time so you are already in a church radius you already have.

Yes, when the paladin is sent to support someone, whatever weapon it is equipped with will be applied to all troops (that full under the equipment bonus) in the village, whether they are yours, someone elses, or the supported players.

DeletedUser

Your second village wasn't in a church radius, if you attacked from it, and the attack was not religious. Make a church, or noble more strategically next time so you are already in a church radius you already have.

Yes, when the paladin is sent to support someone, whatever weapon it is equipped with will be applied to all troops (that full under the equipment bonus) in the village, whether they are yours, someone elses, or the supported players.
I got you.but the village i attacked was not even in the church of any village.are you saying that if i attack a village outside of church radius of a village that has church radius,the battle strength will be 100 % regardless of target village NOT being in the church? then cool :D

And what if there is already a paladin with Sword weapon in that village.do the troops get double bonus strength?

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter on the village you are attacking, depends on the village you are attacking from.

No, the effect does not stack.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter on the village you are attacking, depends on the village you are attacking from.

No, the effect does not stack.
Seriously.I should play more church worlds.I didnt know that depends on the attacking village.
thanks matt.you can close this

Status
Not open for further replies.