Church Worlds

DeletedUser

Does anybody else miss church worlds? Seems like it's been ages since I've seen one...

Discuss

DeletedUser

Church worlds suck mate I hate the range from it I only play them when I want to test myself

DeletedUser

Everyone says that, but I feel like churches add a whole new level of skill to the game. Without churches, nobling and maintaining a village in enemy territory is as simple as sending the train and backing it up with some support, but in a church world you have to time things so meticulously. one minor error, and you've wasted time and resources.

I started on a church world, so I find it incredibly lame to play without them

DeletedUser

They both bring different elements church worlds cater to the noobs since long range nobling is not a good idea. It also gives close knit groups a stronger defensive value. Basically what I'm trying to say is church worlds are basically the best place to train theres real strategy in world without them.

DeletedUser

14 was church world (unfortunately) so it hasnt been ages. But personally i cant stand them

DeletedUser

I would probably want to play on church worlds again if the rate of offense/defense is changed from 50% to only 40% less. (That would make offense and defense 60% strength)