Clarifying our intentions

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Even though there is a ton of complaining, you all seam to be doing your best to bring new people into tribalwars, and that is important. I see the same people on every world, without new people all the worlds would be the same with just different settings.

My only thoughts is maybe put up the planned update for discussion a while before it is updated, let it be discussed and if it looks like there may be flaws in a place and it is pointed out, look into it before updating it. The new maps was a good idea, but took up to much space and where very in the way, this could have been avoided by adding the option to toggle between the map being there or not in the first update

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I strongly agree that we should be geared towards bringing in new players and keeping them. I have been happy with most of the updates. However as I have repeatedly stated, as I am sure others have, PP features turns players away from the game. New players don't want to spend money unless they're already hooked, which they won't be straight away. I'd like to draw attention to my idea of a 'no PP features' world (http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthre...-In-TribalWars&p=101024&viewfull=1#post101024). Whilst I realise this world would result in less revenue, you have to look long term. It will increase the player base and thus strengthen our future.