Co (experienced)

DeletedUser

Hello everybody,

I started on world 1, but I'm still looking for an experienced co.

My times:
- Monday: from 11:30 till 15:30 p.m.
- The other days of the week: from 11:00 till 15:30 p.m.
- On weekends: Fri

My Experience:
- On tribalwars.nl I play at W12, I have 4.2miljoen points
- I also play on the W17. Com where I only have 47 000 points.

If you are interested please send me a pm with your time and you experience in it.

Greatings,
Divide et impera

DeletedUser

So you can be online only 4 hours a day, and you want a co to cover the other 20?

DeletedUser

all the other 20 hours? :eek:
Or are you are you searching for a third one :p

DeletedUser173

Oh my goodness...

If you are on 4 hours a day, there are 20 unplayed hours. It is unrealistic to think that 1 co could pull off the other 20. Therefore, the only logical explnation would be to get 2 or more cos... Or you could just be more active...

DeletedUser286

once again let me give you all a friendly reminder..... ONLY POST IF YOUR SERIOUSLY going to recruit or be recruited for coplay..... this is not a bash or judge or even make comments on your opinions... its a request for a co play most of you already have accounts and there for can not coplay for this person so stop posting.

DeletedUser

@ Divide et Impera:

Are you still searching for (a third) co-player? If yes, contact me.

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness...

If you are on 4 hours a day, there are 20 unplayed hours. It is unrealistic to think that 1 co could pull off the other 20. Therefore, the only logical explnation would be to get 2 or more cos... Or you could just be more active...

i can play in vacation from 7hours till 17:00, 20:00, 23:00 or sometimes till 02:00

DeletedUser

@ Locomotion.: Did Divide et Impera already contact you, or did you contact him/her? If yes, or you in the account now?

@ Divide et Impera (and Locomotion. [..if he is inside..]) : Are you still searching for a third one? If yes, contact me..