Co-Player Here. Skilled Player.

DeletedUser

My Personal Experience:

.I play World 3 i am ranked 11 and climbing. In the top tribe and i help the tribe out alot and am trusted. if you dont believe me even ask them ;) http://us.twstats.com/us3/index.php?page=player&id=128283&utm_source=us&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

. I played this account for a while but we stopped as we were going to win anyway. Stats: http://www.twstats.com/en8/index.php?page=player&id=2425982

Skills I Can Provide:

.Sniping
.Getting personal scripts. ( I know certain people )
.I can dodge. ( Wouldn't bother if my Co-Player cant ) ( This applies for all these skills )
.Back Timing.
.I can do everything that is need for either an account under attack or an account that is on the offensive.

Side-Note:

You get the general idea. I can play most times and am open to how much you want me to play. I am a nice guy and i use Skype so i can easily speak to you. I hope people are very interested. I am a veteran and have been around playing this game for some time. Thanks all :icon_wink:. Please contact me if anyone is interested.

I also posted this on World 56, if i get a good offer then that will be my priority but if i get a good one here then i will make this one more of a priority. I would prefer it to be a Top 50 account and please mail me your in-game name and tribe ;)

I would in turn like you to tell me a bit about yourself and your experience :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this all depends what time zone your in i may need to change some things around. Fancy dropping a mail.

DeletedUser

Twas a jump to a conclusion by me. Sorry Creed :')

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm i dont know, i know about the tribe but how is he in the top 100 when he has 26 points? :D

Also Noise, contact me back would you ;)

DeletedUser

Hes playing under a different account name
oh right i forgot.going to write something right away.

DeletedUser

Does he now, i did not know? How does that work then if he has an account there already? Or has he deleated it?

Creed, contact me again with your account name which you play.

DeletedUser

Does he now, i did not know? How does that work then if he has an account there already? Or has he deleated it?

Creed, contact me again with your account name which you play.

my account (creed) is deleting ,more 1 ou 2 days

DeletedUser

as I'm searching for an american coplayer this sounds interesting ...

as you see im ranked 13 now but got a little hard time .. much attacks etc ;D ...

if you're interested pn me in skype then we can talk a bit : silence-y

DeletedUser

Im looking for a co :) Top 50, talk to me on skype (crazycooper63) and we can talk further.

DeletedUser

You can also consider co.playing me. I guarantee a fantastic rim experience.