co player needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3007

I'm looking for an experienced and dedicated co player. preferably someone older than 18. someone that can share the responsibility of what is already a well put together account. possibly the largest for being the closest to the rim. I have many resources looted and am ahead of even players on the server longer than myself. my troop count is always impressive. I'm an experienced fighter on both ends of the sword (o/d) I've played TW for a long time, most old .net servers. I've held rank 1 in worlds by an impressive margin. I've managed accounts from 5 mill, 10 mill, 20 mill, 60 mill so im a long term player. aggressive attacker, advanced with script use, advanced with tw tools, advanced with tw shortcuts and tricks.

What I want in the player is someone like the above described. although its not necessary to have experience on 50 million point account, it is protocol that the co player meet these minimum requirements..

18+
proof of experience
script knowledge
computer knowledge
time to dedicate
team player attitude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like you got yourself a co.. and possibly a life partner ;p

DeletedUser

well my account is in its 400s but pointwhoring ourselves with the excellent area it is placed in. would u love to co play with me and silver? :)

bump + p.s fyi 500s plundered as of tonight

DeletedUser3007

ill update my original post... thanks for the bump tatoy

DeletedUser3057

Do you have Skype?

I might be interested but you might not be interested in me. I have a lot of experience in Tribal wars, played for 5 years now. Mostly on the Net server, I am highly active and fluent and well spoken and consider my self intelligent and quite aggressive. If you are interested add me in skype:

neone.sheito

I have google plus if you wish to contact me there as well:

neone.sheito@gmail.com

DeletedUser3007

still looking... SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY. no lil kids, no high school girls (rugbug), no noobs.
i want a serious player, active farmer, easy going!
if you are trying to treat this as a marriage (rugbug) please don't bother responding to the post.

DeletedUser

Most either have accounts or are not looking for accounts

DeletedUser3007

im sure someone has been nobled out by now and wants to co play me :)

DeletedUser

Well, I do have an account to and was thinking of having a Co (night for me, day for americans)
You can add me on skype, Name's Ibilsi
I don't know were you come from, but judging on the time's you post it isn't America

E: I see that you are almost top 20, so I think you don't want to co-play me?

DeletedUser3007

wow you are 700 points! yes i will delete my 4k account and co play you. that is if i am good enough for you.

anyway, if you have a reply like the guy above, why would you bother asking?

also idc, stop trying to send players to co play my account. how sad...

to start our convo, i asked him who he was. him forgetting who he added to his skype a few days ago, he told me his name and his tribe. after he realized i was the one who posted for co player, he made some lame excuse to cover up his failure. said he was being account sat and now hes back from vacation. funny, if you were on vacation and had an account, why did you ask to co play me? and while on vacation, why are you posting in the forums? you should be swimming or skiing. :smack:
the mail below even says he was supposed to play, "but was busy"

heres our lil friends mail.

Hello Mate

I seen your request for a co So ill make a application for it

Name - ================

Age - 18, 3rd year in college

tw experience - 4 years

Can I snipe?

Yes, I snipe by using other village I have and send in a support train of 8-10 depending on what troops I have

Can i back-time?

Yes, with a the few villages i have right now[example] I send out attack and withdraw than send back out using multi windows with troops already prepare to send to cut down on time and using certain troops due to speed to make it work out best or if I have multi villages just match up the time and send accordingly

Can I send a millisecond noble train?

I use either the T method or if lazy do the firefox tab scroll method

Can i use scripts?

Ofcourse who doesnt? I have everything from defending incoming attacks (renamer/closest village/incoming sorter) to Mass recruit and pretty much everything needed.

Worlds i played - w1,5,w10,w15,w22,w29,w34,w44,w54,w57,w58, .fr 1,.fr 4, .fr7, .fr9,welt4,welt,6,welt7 i reached 20 mil or moee on these accs won some of em as top 10-20 but never rank 1

worlds i play - us3 - winning us4 - winning us5 - my own tribe backstabbed me was rank 4 dropped to 13 still fighting tho as its been 3 months of op on me and im sniping it hard and w62 an top 25 i was supposed to play us6 in be in IDC premade but was busy

my times - 13:00 - 22:00 23:00 24:00, weekends its when ever really

skype - ***************

Cheears

DeletedUser

he is still looking for a co. Skype him asap.

DeletedUser

Ice Cold, I don't know if you've posted on the market already?

DeletedUser3007

yep, co needed...
12 rank in world. 3rd odd (thanks option D), full troops, secured defensively, a million nobles ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.