Co-Players

DeletedUser

So here's a question I've been asking myself a lot in this world:

Is a co-player a must if you want to be a top ranking player in the beginning of any world and throughout the tenure of that world? I have a couple members in my tribe who went that route, and it seems like they grow a heck of a lot faster than any average player. :confused:

Maybe you guys could shed some light on this question for me?

DeletedUser

A coplayer is not a must, but it generally trends towards not only 'higher rank', but increased activity. A coplayer is simply a player that covers the inactive times of the account. For instance, if you play from 0:00 - 16:00 SVT a co-player would cover the remaining eight hours to ensure that the account is still farming/building/etc. during that time. This allows for 24/7 activity (theoretically) to pursue that 'higher rank'.

But there are players who can play night and day (somehow) like on speed rounds. Those folks do not need co-players to attain this expedite growth.

Generally, pick what fits you. If you need sleep and want to continuously grow, find a co-player. If you have insomnia or do not need sleep, go solo. Most players in the top ranks do have co-players at one point or another. Another alternative to a co-player is asking your tribemates to account sit you during your off times. However, this gets annoying to some as it becomes a hassle.

DeletedUser

Not really a must on .US worlds, you can get by with out one but they help a lot. Worlds on .net it's pretty important to have a co since their is so much more competition.

Account sitting can be a bad idea unless you really know what you are doing, letting someone account sit you means they can't support you for 24? hours. So if they are the closest and could be the difference between getting nobled and not

DeletedUser5211

i want a co-girl,
i want to prepare my lunch,
i want to have big rainbows,
i want to farm all 24/7 day,
i want to buy premium daily,
i want to train my horses to loot more xD

for interviu please pm me :D
Please Seriouzity.

DeletedUser

Thank you guys! You all really helped!

And Varu... I see you have high hopes my friend! Lol :D

DeletedUser

So here's a question I've been asking myself a lot in this world:

Is a co-player a must if you want to be a top ranking player in the beginning of any world and throughout the tenure of that world? I have a couple members in my tribe who went that route, and it seems like they grow a heck of a lot faster than any average player. :confused:

Maybe you guys could shed some light on this question for me?

I don't think many of the top 20 are coplayed, most just have a lot of PP.

DeletedUser

Maybe not at this moment, but later in the game I would disagree with that

I am not exactly a late game player, but it's my opinion that 100% activity is more important early game. Late game you only need to be around when shit goes down.

DeletedUser

That may be the case, but if you want to continue going up in points and recruiting troops its nice to have a co to split it with. My co on 14 does all the recruiting, I do all the buildings and when we are attacked its whoever is on at the time. It's just a pain and very time consuming once you get a lot of villages to do all the recruiting and building

DeletedUser

An extra 200 premium points a month, don't think so, college ain't cheap, and my college job doesn't pay near enough haha

DeletedUser

Or you could just use that res for building your village and troops..

DeletedUser

Or you could just use that res for building your village and troops..

Here's a suggestion.

Let's say I sell 2k wood for 40pp.

I then used that pp to reduce the cost of level 30 farm by 30% (30pp) and reduce the time it built by half (10pp).

This saved me 75000 resources and 11 hours.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you can also buy res at the beginning and later make them back by selling res from farming

DeletedUser

farm 30 is 22hours?

Yeah it was about this. My hq is only level 20 as I reduced any extra long buildings for 10pp (pretty much smithy 19, 20, barracks 23, stable 20 and farm 29 and 30).

DeletedUser

That's well thought out I won't lie, that co early on shows, lvl 30 farm, well done. Tried it out, reduced cost of something and selling the extra res to make it back, pretty smart dude here, again thanks for the tip

DeletedUser

I work 24/7 as a truck driver so I'm one of those weird ones that are on all the time. I never know when I'm gonna sleep and I only sleep 4-6 hours a day. And yes; I play TW on my mobile app while hauling 80,000 lbs at 70 mph, while talking to wife and kids on the phone, and smoking a bowl! Lol

DeletedUser

That has all kind of stupid written all over it, im sorry but smoking and driving is just stupid in general