Co-Players

DeletedUser

Been doing it 13 accident free years over 1.75 million miles... Everything is good in moderation...including moderation :p

DeletedUser

Many people would view playing this game as stupid yet here we are lol

DeletedUser

I am fine with smoking bowls, but driving under the influence is just reckless, you don't know what could happen during that next dozen miles man. And if something ever does happen you give smokers a bad name and will regret it the rest of your life

DeletedUser

I am fine with smoking bowls, but driving under the influence is just reckless, you don't know what could happen during that next dozen miles man. And if something ever does happen you give smokers a bad name and will regret it the rest of your life

+1. I wouldn't care if you crashed and died while intoxicated, but what if you killed a dozen children?

Not to mention, if no one drove high, then there would be no weed related road accidents and a much weaker argument against its legalization.

DeletedUser

I love how you guys focus on the pot use and completely ignore the real and actual dangers of.. Not enough rest and distracted driving. You merely focused on the pot use with the perception of a crazy weed head taking huge hits and swerving in and out of traffic. Your stereotypes is what harms the ENT community by ignoring the real dangers of driving on the open road. I'm not some punk kid stoner. I have a dugout and yes; occasionally take a hit when I've got a 450 mile trip on a long flat stretch of I-40... However, the real danger of the road is the 19 year old with the 24oz double shot mocha frappa choco-latte updating there Facebook status in morning traffic in which I can tell you I see in 7 out of 10 vehicles that pass me (because I drive the speed limit and I see EVERYTHING) So before you criticize my skill of driving look in the mirror and realize that if you drink caffeine before you get behind the wheel you are more "intoxicated" and distracted than I have ever been behind the wheel.

Rant over..

Sorry for the run on sentences :p

DeletedUser

I love how you guys focus on the pot use and completely ignore the real and actual dangers of.. Not enough rest and distracted driving. You merely focused on the pot use with the perception of a crazy weed head taking huge hits and swerving in and out of traffic. Your stereotypes is what harms the ENT community by ignoring the real dangers of driving on the open road. I'm not some punk kid stoner. I have a dugout and yes; occasionally take a hit when I've got a 450 mile trip on a long flat stretch of I-40... However, the real danger of the road is the 19 year old with the 24oz double shot mocha frappa choco-latte updating there Facebook status in morning traffic in which I can tell you I see in 7 out of 10 vehicles that pass me (because I drive the speed limit and I see EVERYTHING) So before you criticize my skill of driving look in the mirror and realize that if you drink caffeine before you get behind the wheel you are more "intoxicated" and distracted than I have ever been behind the wheel.

Rant over..

Sorry for the run on sentences :p

If you think caffeine (which improves alertness) is more likely to cause an accident than playing tribalwars while stoned then you sure don't help the american stereotype. Are you fat as well as stupid?

DeletedUser

Shots fired, but he is right, how can you yell at the 19 year old who is maybe pumped up a little? and texting on his phone when you are high and driving while playing TW. You mention being an "ENT", r/trees is what I am presuming and I can say for a fact that most people on their condone driving while high. Distracted driving is driving high, you think your brain fully processes every little action you do on the road while you under the influence. And who cares what road your on, I don't go and drink and drive because it's a long boring highway, that excuse is utterly ridiculous. I have driven high and it was one of the stupidest dissensions I have ever made.