coin system better

DeletedUser

are you a non-premium user?

did you ever got tired of going to each vill and click like 20 times on :g:mint a coin:g: before the page refreshes??

-guess what, me too.

why doesn't TW team make it like the packets system?

we go to an individual vill, go to the academy and there is a rectangule with an option to mint 1x,2x,3x, etc coins...

that way we wouldn't have to click like 50 times on the :g:mint a gold coin:g: -.-':(:smack:

DeletedUser

Its a premium feature. I know you would like to have this for everyone, but honestly if you have 20 coins to mint in each village, you are big enough that you can't really play competitively without premium.

DeletedUser

So, you would get this benefit if you had premium. So, get premium for this feature. It's one of the many wondrous benefits of using premium!

/end sales pitch

DeletedUser

but premium let's you mint coins in all villages with a single click

and if it's a packet system you don't have to have premium to do that, except it isn't on every vill of course..

so, i don't know why coin system isn't the same.. it's just a small feature that causes many players to become inactive in poins.. like me

DeletedUser

then get premium. or dont play coins worlds. simple as that ;)

DeletedUser188

its nearly impossible to mint 20 coins in every village every day!!!!
there is only 1 possibility to be able to do it, and that is if all your villages are 50%warehouse vilages and if you farm with them a lot :D

DeletedUser

i meant click 20 times before a page reloads just to mint all of the coins..
of course a 400k full wharehouse only mints 13 coins.. but with farming you can mint 20 coins easily
when i said 20 click's i meant around 15, but you get the point...

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars is owned by Innogames. Innogames is a business. The point of a business is to make money. The way Tribal Wars makes money for Innogames, is by the premium feature. They aren't going to give away things that make them money, to be able to keep tribal wars running and their employees being paid.