Commands Poll Mail

DeletedUser

I believe the Command Sharing Idea at first glance seems to be a useful suggestion but as one ponders it for only a moment it becomes less useful and much more detrimental to the tribe.

Espionage is huge in Tribal Wars and this feature would only make spying even more of a problem. Entirely too often players think they will gain access to their desired tribe by sharing info and this suggestion would give those individuals entirely to much info to share.

Please, PLEASE vote NO!!!

[h=2]Global Polls[/h] The Tribal Wars Team values your opinion and will sometimes create polls that will help us to further improve the game. We would be grateful if you would take a minute of your time to answer our questions.
[h=3]What do you think about the proposed Command Sharing feature?[/h] Ends on 07.13. at 18:59:59
Dear players, We want to make it less trouble to coordinate within your tribe, so we've come up with a new feature we want your opinion on: Command Sharing.

This feature builds on existing features that are part of the Premium Account, namely: commands on the Village Information screen and the Commands Overview.

The Command Sharing feature will let you see information about your tribemates' commands, which is intended to help when you are cooperating to attack the same targets. For example, you'd be able to see your tribemate's commands when viewing a specific target, as shown in the image below.

The approximate strength of the shared command will be visible with command icons, which show how large an army is and whether it contains noblemen. You'll be able to choose whether you share your commands with your tribe or not, and you will also be able to choose which tribemates' commands you want to see.
Would you like to see the Command Sharing feature implemented?

Please tell us what you think!
The Tribal Wars team
Participation is voluntary and anonymous.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Muldie325 and myself discussed this feature when the poll came up on .net worlds a while back, we both reached the same conclusion, bad for spies.

Actually, spying was my main concern.

Muldie being an ass was more concerned that he wouldn't be able to pretend he was participating in ops that he actually wasn't any more :p

DeletedUser

lol Nauz, that would be Muldie's sense of reasoning. He always has a twisted way of looking at things!! Gotta love him though. Dude can flat out game!!

DeletedUser3141

I tihnk it depends on exactly how flexible it is in terms of who can see and how easy it is to change. Doing it short term for the length of an op with a small group of trusted friends is one thing, the whole tribe and long term is something else.

DeletedUser

If implemented there will be many dukes offering free premium to anyone willing to share screen shots of noble trains!! Silly suggestion by TW admins. I'm certain this was suggested a year or so ago. (It seems to me that I was playing W56 on .net at the time) It failed then and I darn sure hope it fails again!!