Contenders or Pretenders

DeletedUser

I've heard a lot about bad tribes in this world. I know there are a few solid tribes out there, but who are they?

Who are the Contenders? Who are the Pretenders? Please give some insight to the late joining players like myself.

DeletedUser

I've heard a lot about bad tribes in this world. I know there are a few solid tribes out there, but who are they?

Who are the Contenders? Who are the Pretenders? Please give some insight to the late joining players like myself.

Tribes. And I don't play W1...

DeletedUser

Of course you have to write it in the US1 forums?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because the Topic is in this forum? You also commented on the thread this making yourself open to comment.

If I follow the same line of logic that you're trying to use then you shouldn't even be posting on the W1 forum...

DeletedUser

Because the Topic is in this forum? You also commented on the thread this making yourself open to comment.

If I follow the same line of logic that you're trying to use then you shouldn't even be posting on the W1 forum...

Incorrect. The W1 forums are for W1 discussion, not for W1 players.

the Tribal Wars Forum said:
World 1: Here you can discuss politics and propaganda for World 1.

Doesn't say that W1 is for W1 players to discuss politics and propaganda for a reason, if you look around the .net players, there are tons of non-players posting in world forums they don't play.... me included.

DeletedUser

Incorrect. The W1 forums are for W1 discussion, not for W1 players.

Doesn't say that W1 is for W1 players to discuss politics and propaganda for a reason, if you look around the .net players, there are tons of non-players posting in world forums they don't play.... me included.

Did I ever say you can't post here? I said following your logic you shouldn't be posting here, please learn how to read >_>

You stated,
Tribes. And I don't play W1...
You don't play W1, I get that. But you're posting in the W1 forums thus opening yourself to get commented on and Flamed even if you don't play the world :)

Of course you have to write it in the US1 forums?

Where else do you want me to post it? I'm not going to make you your own little topic in OT to comment on how you're a failure and that you're a Pretender.

DeletedUser

Make a thread there commenting on other people describing them as contenderes or pretenders? Doesn't even have to be in OT can be in General, I think.

DeletedUser

Make a thread there commenting on other people describing them as contenderes or pretenders? Doesn't even have to be in OT can be in General, I think.

You got the general point of what I said, please stop trying to flame me because you're failing pretty badly right now...

DeletedUser548

Too much spam >.<

Contenders: ~AD~
Pretenders: *SD*

Though I might be a bit biased :p