CTW - Endgame

DeletedUser

Ok, I edited it for what I wanted. Very little changed but i wasn't feeling creative :(

The CTW Format is legal to borrow if you credit those who have formed it, I did so there shouldn't be an issue. If you have a problem with it PM me I don't want to fight on this thread.

PS: I don't need your good luck. I'm getting people involved that I'm friends with(not saying they'll get any sort of advantage) and I'm pretty sure if others quit they'll stick it out to the end just for the fun of it.

more annoyed by story theft :p
Soz, who are you?

DeletedUser

Honestly stop being butthurt about someone borrowing a story, its the Internet. As for who I am, You wouldn't know me I lurked teh OT and rarely posted...

DeletedUser

Honestly stop being butthurt about someone borrowing a story, its the Internet. As for who I am, You wouldn't know me I lurked teh OT and rarely posted...

I like/have a right to be butthurt.
And I know everyone (chuckle)

DeletedUser

Japan
Pop: 127,965,435

GDP: $244.3 billion
Colour: Red

(Is there a limit on population? Current population of Japan is 127,560,000 according to google.)

DeletedUser

Japan
Pop: 127,965,435

GDP: $244.3 billion
Colour: Red

(Is there a limit on population? Current population of Japan is 127,560,000 according to google.)

I've played quite a few times and never seen a limit on GDP, however your GDP is wrong and the GDP of Japan is way over what I can allow into the game. Sorry :(

$4.149 trillion yeah, just a little over $250 billion :p

DeletedUser

aww comon caleb, when you said $250B cap we thought you meant give or take 5 trillion or so

DeletedUser

Egypt
Population: 82,999,393 (as of 2009)
GDP:
$188.41 Billion
Color:
Orange

p.s. What are you using to determine GDP??? every place I look has different numbers based on some other source or w/e...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fine!!!

New Zealand
GDP $ 115,100,000,000
Population 4,252,277
Color Orange

DeletedUser

I guess I am lost......whats the point of this? Sounds very complicated, but to be honest I am very intersted.

Soz for spammin'

DeletedUser

It is kind of like you take leadership of a country and try to lead that country-there is a scenario - you are gonna end up fighting other players as well as countries no one controls. Que? is the moderator and thus will make things happen and make sure rules are followed, etc. (he is kind of playing "god" if you will in this game)

Ultimate point (i think): to be last player standing/dominate the world.

Kind of like Risk if you have ever played that but more realistic and complicated (you control all aspects- economy, military, diplomacy, etc...) Come try it out I barely know what I am doing so dont be afraid to try.

DeletedUser

this is my first time also, and yea mash great explanation. you get to control all the aspects of your country. like risk but more advanced

if you dont like it you can always merge into meh :D

DeletedUser

it can also sort of be compared to Civilization (a computer game) but again more advanced...

DeletedUser

Afghanistan
GDP $ 26.98 Billion
Population 29,121,286
Colour Plum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok I will join in... hmm lets try...

Finland
GDP $178.9 billion (2009 est.)
Population 5,255,068
Color red

DeletedUser

We are up to 5 people now :)

Tell your friends about this so we can get more!