Current Events W14

DeletedUser5199

Welcome USA! ;)

We're from Switzerland and we thought that this thread is a must have.
So .. whats going on ? =)

DeletedUser

Things are slwoly forming but until BP ends all people can do is rack up their camps, build troops for farming or rush to stables.

DeletedUser5199

yes -> :lc:

rush for it!

so, can you tell me those accounts which u think are the most interesting on this server :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh definitely the Return. He's got a luxurious farming location plus he's going to be the first with LC, he told me in a PM. One guy to watch out for in K45, you got Unexpected. too moderately far from the core in 3rd. Snobs look the part, we better see what happens with them. There's more I'm missing out on but I can't name everyone.

I'm gunning for LC ugh, I have my barracks and smithy all set, now for the dreaded HQ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh that'll be long but once you hit 30, you're set to conquer all before you.

DeletedUser5174

I personally think the settings here are bad and will only be here to trade res for pp for W15. Already made 600pp in just over 24 hours of trading res. Overall though shaping up to be an interesting top 10. A couple have good farming areas, a couple are buying lots of res, and a couple just know how to farm.

DeletedUser

I personally think the settings here are bad and will only be here to trade res for pp for W15. Already made 600pp in just over 24 hours of trading res. Overall though shaping up to be an interesting top 10. A couple have good farming areas, a couple are buying lots of res, and a couple just know how to farm.

I'm 19, and I find I have so much that I have to do. In this world I'm not worried about getting demolished or losing my farms while I'm asleep, I like this world a lot to be honest.

DeletedUser

Right now, the only people I can consider good players are people with the highest amount of plunders/loot.

If you loot 10k before BP is up, you'll do better than, let's say 80% than the number of active players.

DeletedUser

This is only the beginning, which indicates something, but not everything.

I mean the people who are at the top right now probably have some experience, but that's not all there is to it. Not everyone has got good farms, or spends a lot of money on TW.

DeletedUser

10k are done so fast ..

Yes, if you will have two or more players in one account, or if you will have a very good location. In your case, both is true. So i am a bit confused how you can tell, that this shows skill or experience.
I do not want attack you personally, but i think, that you cant say at this early moment, how high points show how good someone is.

I am very interested in to see who of the "top 10" players in one month do exist anymore.

DeletedUser5174

Right now, the only people I can consider good players are people with the highest amount of plunders/loot.

If you loot 10k before BP is up, you'll do better than, let's say 80% than the number of active players.

This tells you how much you know about the settings...

With a high market, and a ton of pp you don't need high plunders/loot to do well.

DeletedUser

Yes, if you will have two or more players in one account, or if you will have a very good location. In your case, both is true. So i am a bit confused how you can tell, that this shows skill or experience.
I do not want attack you personally, but i think, that you cant say at this early moment, how high points show how good someone is.

I am very interested in to see who of the "top 10" players in one month do exist anymore.
My location isn't great at all, but just by microfarming 12-16 hours a day (2 co players) I already have 14K looted, hopefully 20K by the end of the day (for reference: I have about 400 plunders at the moment, 14000 / 400 = 35 resources / plunder - not that much, and often I get 0). You're doing something wrong if you don't have 10K looted by now - the problem is either your activity or strategy. You won't get far if one of those is bad.

DeletedUser

This tells you how much you know about the settings...

With a high market, and a ton of pp you don't need high plunders/loot to do well.
Partly true, but it isn't a huge advantage. Sure, it's an advantage, and every advantage you have helps, but the first two days there was barely anything available to buy on the market with PP. Now, there are quite some offers, but they're not worth it most of the time. Another thing is that the resources can take hours to arrive, and you can't have resources available 24/7 unless you have a ridiculous amount of merchants (which no one has). Just buying resources with PP won't get you all that far if you don't farm.

DeletedUser5174

Partly true, but it isn't a huge advantage. Sure, it's an advantage, and every advantage you have helps, but the first two days there was barely anything available to buy on the market with PP. Now, there are quite some offers, but they're not worth it most of the time. Another thing is that the resources can take hours to arrive, and you can't have resources available 24/7 unless you have a ridiculous amount of merchants (which no one has). Just buying resources with PP won't get you all that far.

I disagree, I have a level 10 market and have made over 1000pp in two days largely off two players both are in the top 5.

DeletedUser

I disagree, I have a level 10 market and have made over 1000pp in two days largely off two players both are in the top 5.
Explains some of the "top players"' lack of plunder / looting awards, then.

They'll fall behind once BP is over.

DeletedUser2165

Its really sad to see these days..1000pp,really?
I thought people dont use it very often,according to the amount of offers..

DeletedUser

My location isn't great at all, but just by microfarming 12-16 hours a day (2 co players) I already have 14K looted, hopefully 20K by the end of the day (for reference: I have about 400 plunders at the moment, 14000 / 400 = 35 resources / plunder - not that much, and often I get 0). You're doing something wrong if you don't have 10K looted by now - the problem is either your activity or strategy. You won't get far if one of those is bad.

14k looted by two players. so that means each player 7k. i agree, 7k looted ress is possible for a one-man-account, which player does have a real life and have to go to work. :D
i am happy with my 8,5 looted ress, i am alone, i do microfarming and i am missing stephanie ;( :D :D

farming is just an advantage of high-active accounts, not a hint for skilled players. but i dont think that you are a noob or sth like this. i also think that the most of the top 100 are good in TW. but you cant say: oh this person is very skilled, because in his account are "working" 100 chinese kids who play 24/7

DeletedUser5174

Its really sad to see these days..1000pp,really?
I thought people dont use it very often,according to the amount of offers..

Yeah made 1100 pp so far, with 160 more importing now :p

I make about 70-100 pp per 1k res I sell.