Dancing Bears

DeletedUser

Hello again.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the infamous Dancing Bear tribe is resurfacing or going to reappear on World 11.

I created the "Dancing Bear" tribe (symbol: BEAR) to because I wanted to try to create a tribe with a unique name. I am an older gamer / player who just started playing the Tribal Wars game about a month ago so yes, I am new.

I am looking to recruit experienced or beginner players. I just ask that there be no disrespecting other tribe members, there be no cussing in front of the kids, and also importantly to let's have some fun.

So, if you're out wandering the battle fields and you come across us we just wanted to give you fair warning to heed our battle cry of "Beware the Dancing Bears!". Yes, that is our battle cry.

If interested I am accepting applications during the pre-registration period on World 11, or you can friend me here, or send a private message here in the forums. Thanks for reading, and maybe see you in World 11 soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like your style.. I may find you in World 11 on an alias..

DeletedUser

Thanks for the interest. I am hoping to get a few people enrolled before W11 opens.

DeletedUser

I still am looking for people. If anyone has any comments or questions they can send me a private message here in the forums, an in-game mail (in world 11), or apply directly in the tribe if interested. Thank you.